This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    KORG Gadget is out for Switch this week.
    Awesome. Me and my mate have been looking forward to that.

Comment

How do you Switchers feel about the console purely from an aesthetics POV compared to say a n3DS?

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
        How do you Switchers feel about the console purely from an aesthetics POV compared to say a n3DS?
        It's minimalist. There's neither much to love nor hate. Being able to pick from a range of joycon colours is nice.

Comment

I like it better. The 3DS is a bit clunky. The Joycons look great with straps connected. The console when docked without Joycons attached looks pleasingly simple. The dock's ability to route cables through the side or the back (and the way it displays the 'on' LED on the side or the back) is a great idea.

The tablet itself is probably the weak spot. Big, thick bezels, and the big printed logo on the back doesn't look great.

It will be interesting to see how the inevitable revised Switch looks. I can't see how they can adjust the shape of the tablet much without also having to redesign the Joycons.

Comment

DK: Tropical Freeze preorder with DK mug <<< at Nintendo store

Comment

Full price re-wiiu-make. I'd better be getting a "servicing" from Miyamoto thrown in as well.

Comment

It is getting a bit ridiculous for us Wii U owners. At this rate I won't be buying many first party games.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  It is getting a bit ridiculous for us Wii U owners.
                  Yeah... I think we got a bit shafted overall. Waiting to see if Smash is just the same approach. That'll hack me off a bit as I've paid for the DLC on the WiiU one, so if they only add a few bits that could be WiiU DLC but aren't, that won't sit too well.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    is the mug for all the wiiu owners that bought this first time round

sorry couldn't resist i love my switch i really do but I'm getting mighty sick of all the rehash where getting, it shouldn't be the e-shop stuff that's getting most of my playtime, golf story stardew valley ect.

Comment

You're all forgetting about Octopath Traveler! At least that's one thing on my radar.

Comment

Nintendo are now literally mugging people off. Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          is the mug for all the wiiu owners that bought this first time round
                          Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Nintendo are now literally mugging people off. Literally.
                          Not gonna lie - my thoughts exactly.

Comment

At the very least it could be a collection of all DKC games.

Comment

A DKC collection would have at least looked like they where trying. Given that these game are pretty decent, and 90% of the switch userbase haven't played them it kind of makes sense from a financial point of view to re-release them.

Comment

I don’t object too strongly to Nintendo recycling Wii U games, seeing as that had a pitifully small install base, the games would otherwise be ‘buried’ on a system you can’t buy any more, and it helps the Swifch overcome the usual Nintendo games drought.

(Besides, I can’t see Wind Waker HD, Super Mario Maker or Paper Mario being Switchified, among others, so there’s not likely to be many more Wii U-makes left.)

Comment

Working...
                                X