This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Great to see Mario Oddessy broke the 10m units sold mark.
    I can see it hitting 25m+ before the console reaches the end of its life.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
      Anyone got Labo?
      My lad is nowhere near old enough yet (eight months), but all my friends who have kids (and Labo, of course) are all frothing over it.

Comment

Is there a "best Switch games" thread yet?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Is there a Switch game yet?
          Fixxored that for you.

Comment

Comment

Saw this:

Puts all those re-releases in perspective a bit; the Switch Bayonetta 2 is outselling the WiiU one when you normalise the dates.

Comment

I looked at upcoming releases and aside from the new Yoshi game it's either Wii U ports or 2 year old indie games. Can't be sustainable. Nintendo need a hell of an e3.

Comment

What about Octopath Traveler, SNK Heroines and Mario Tennis Aces? Do they not count?

Comment

Have you got it setup so you get an alert to your phone when anyone knocks Nintendo on here Dave

Looking forward to Mario Tennis but I agree with Cutmymilk. Genuinely new stuff is very thin on the ground.
                    Last edited by wakka; 29-04-2018, 09:12.

Comment

Just hoping people don't miss Octopath. That game looks sensational.

Japanese games in general seem to go by completely unnoticed around these parts.

Comment

I must admit my interest in them has gone down to a complete zero, mainly due to not having enough time to get through UK high street games as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          Just hoping people don't miss Octopath. That game looks sensational.

Japanese games in general seem to go by completely unnoticed around these parts.
                          Last time I checked Monster Hunter world had sold nearly 6m copies and is being played for hundreds of hours on average.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the jap devs Dave, I think they will be on the rise again soon.

Comment

Octopath traveller demo had me wanting more. Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              What about Octopath Traveler, SNK Heroines and Mario Tennis Aces? Do they not count?
                              Isn't this mainly a rework of content from KoF 14?

Comment

As a fighter noob I like the idea of picking that up as a knockabout fighter with mates though.

Comment

Working...
                                X