This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Wow publishers must think Switch owners are idiots.
    A lot of Switch owners were Wii U owners who are now lapping up Switch rehashes of Wii U games at premium RRPs.

Can you blame the publishers?

Comment

There has been a flurry of people on both sides of the aisle with opinions of the SX OS recently. To date, we’ve been covering the information from both sides. Word on the street is that there is a new update to the SX OS. And we have all of said new information for you …

Avoiding the copied game aspect, aside from the hilarity of people still complaining about being banned whilst sailing the high seas, the biggest Switch news continues to be the arrival and impact of SX. For those interested in homebrew etc a new update has been released which increases the OS's support for LayeredFS which means it's now easier for users to introduce mods to their games such as custom music or in time character mods such as what has been seen in the WiiU version of Mario Kart 8. TX had previously hit news for having the cheek to put console bricking DRM into the SX OS, the new update has removed this feature.

Comment

Taiko no Tatsujin, Bandai Namco's outstanding rhythm action game, is coming to the Switch on July 19th in Japan. That's…

Also, evidence is mounting that Taiko will get a western release

Comment

The Japanese version is in full English anyway.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            The Japanese version is in full English anyway.
            Is it? I thought it was just the Asian version that was getting an English patch...

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              Is it? I thought it was just the Asian version that was getting an English patch...
              Yep. The same as the PS4 version is also in full English.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                Isn't it about a quid a month?
                Yup, and worth paying if only to play Mario Kart and Splatoon online in my opinion.

Comment

Anyone else playing Hollowknight?

It is pretty and good.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    Yep. The same as the PS4 version is also in full English.
                    Wasn't aware of this, cheers.

Comment

unless i can find a way to get my pro arcade taiko controller working on switch i think i'll be passing as i can't go back to the rubbish stock taiko controllers anymore. Do find it amusing the solution they have incorporated to stop is scooting all over the floor when playing now has a water bottle feature you jam in to water bottles into the back to give it some weight.

Comment

Think I paid about £2.99 for my Ikaruga on Steam.

Comment

Probably about the same. But I'd like my Switch tate mode!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Think I paid about £2.99 for my Ikaruga on Steam.
                            How do you hold the PC, monitor etc on the bus? You have large hands?

Comment

With the money you save buying it on Steam, you can employ a butler to carry your PC for you.

Comment

At usual butler rates, they could hold it for about 5 minutes. But they don't have wall sockets so can't power the rig anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X