Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up been given south park fractured but whole, suprisingly hillarious so far. 13 hours in and thoroughly enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Ended up been given south park fractured but whole, suprisingly hillarious so far. 13 hours in and thoroughly enjoying it.
      It was a really nice surprise that game. I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
        How do you hold the PC, monitor etc on the bus? You have large hands?
        Honestly I find music to be enough of a distraction on the bus. Couple that with travel sickness and zero desire to use a handheld outside. Switch is barely portable as is tbh!

Comment

It's only barely portable if you are a pixie-sized person (or a pixie) who hasn't heard of bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            It's only barely portable if you are a pixie-sized person (or a pixie) who hasn't heard of bags.
            Well excuse me for not being The Incredible Hulk!

Comment

Dogg bragging about his gainz again. Bro we get it, you lift.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Dogg bragging about his gainz again. Bro we get it, you lift.
                Pffffffffffft, dog bro can you even bench an original Xbox?

Comment

That switch exclusive of old snk games looks very tasty. Shame, only have a ps4.

Comment

A Link Between Worlds is a great showcase though.

Comment

Bit an irk today; those PowerA wired controllers (the ones that are generally thought to be as good as the Nintendo Pro Controllers except for being wired) are $24.99 in the USA.

They're £29.99 in the UK.

That's essentially $40.

I mean it's not quite the Xbox 360 Rock Band kit but it's still taking the piss.

Comment

Get the hori mate. Same spec except no way to.lose the usb cable and it's cheaper and it's hori. Argos have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          Get the hori mate. Same spec except no way to.lose the usb cable and it's cheaper and it's hori. Argos have them.
                          I thought the hori didn't do tilt?

Comment

Nor does that one you mentioned according to Amazon reviews I read. Maybe those reviews are wrong though.

Comment

Just get a Pro. Arguably one of the best controllers ever. Comes with a cable too which doubles as a Switch charge lead.

Comment

Dodgy dpad on the pro. Unacceptable given the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X