Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. I hope the gameplay is better. I bought DOAX3 thinking it’d be like Beach Spikers with added sleaze, but the gameplay didn’t even come close. They did fit a lot of sleaze in though.

Thankfully someone here bought my copy. Weirdly I saw a HK version in my local indie recently, first time I’ve ever seen an import in there.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Hmm. I hope the gameplay is better. I bought DOAX3 thinking it’d be like Beach Spikers with added sleaze, but the gameplay didn’t even come close. They did fit a lot of sleaze in though.

Thankfully someone here bought my copy. Weirdly I saw a HK version in my local indie recently, first time I’ve ever seen an import in there.
      I think the VR add on is for the Japanese release only. So... that's the one you really want.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        I wonder if that's a normal game or a conversion of that phone game they've been doing (I don't think you can get it here, but the Game Grumps on YouTube did a video about it).
        Well one of the new characters from that version is gonna be in Scarlet, you can see her in the art. There's been about 4 new characters introduced though, so no idea if the others will show up.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        I think the VR add on is for the Japanese release only. So... that's the one you really want.
        Naw the Asian version just had the VR patch about a year after the Japanese version got it.

Comment

Physical edition of Travis Strikes Back: No More Heroes confirmed. Looks like I'll be purchasing come January. Hopefully it'll do well enough for Suda51 to make NMH3.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 19-11-2018, 05:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            Finally got my Switch today (Let's Go Eevee bundle) & all set up
            Chloe is absolutely in awe of Let's Go
            She has loved running round pallet town & having fun using the Pokeplus controller to catch Pokemon

Its actually really fun
            I have never been a big Pokemon fan (that was my brothers thing) but this is perfect for me, simple & fun

Now I need to save some money to grab some games I want to play

All in though I'm happy with it

Neil
            I may have caved and placed an order at Argos this morning... Oops.

Definitely seems like a good starting point for people unfamiliar with Pokémon.

Comment

some good points brought up in this impressions Vid, been watching my two kids play it over the weekend and they haven't been able to put it down

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                Finally got my Switch today (Let's Go Eevee bundle) & all set up
                Chloe is absolutely in awe of Let's Go
                She has loved running round pallet town & having fun using the Pokeplus controller to catch Pokemon
                That's ace Neil My youngest has just asked for a Pikachu Switch bundle for Christmas and tbh, ANYTHING that gets him away from Fortnite is worthwhile. He loved playing Pokemon on his 2DS so it should be a no-brainer.

I did consider just getting an extra dock, seeing as I have a Switch too ... but after you've bought the game + Pokeball Controller + his own Joy-Cons I might as well just get the bundle. Bit more special.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  I may have caved and placed an order at Argos this morning... Oops.

Definitely seems like a good starting point for people unfamiliar with Pokémon.
                  Ha ha ha knew you would give in
                  It's a fun version for sure, Chloe loves it, she is having fun discovering the new Pokemon & catching them

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  That's ace Neil My youngest has just asked for a Pikachu Switch bundle for Christmas and tbh, ANYTHING that gets him away from Fortnite is worthwhile. He loved playing Pokemon on his 2DS so it should be a no-brainer.

I did consider just getting an extra dock, seeing as I have a Switch too ... but after you've bought the game + Pokeball Controller + his own Joy-Cons I might as well just get the bundle. Bit more special.
                  Lol Fortnite is everywhere
                  It's such fun watching Chloe do it & as another added bonus it's helping her with her reading as well as she reads out the character interactions so it's definitely a worthy purchase

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    J-release of RPG Maker MV Trinity has an English language option. Hopefully the stand-alone player will be out soon too.
                    I picked this up yesterday - it is indeed in English - it defaulted to that on my system.

It also has a tutorial, which is much-needed. I eventually figured out how to use switches and variables in the 3DS version, but it took longer than it should have done.

Comment

Jim talks about how the force motion controls of docked mode is a bit of a let down, but he is loving the rest of the game.

Comment

Been waiting patiently for this to release, the artstyle & feel is very much me. Can't wait to get started was hard not to watch it all on youtube.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] I’ve ordered that on the strength of the box art alone! I know literally nothing about it

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                            [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] I’ve ordered that on the strength of the box art alone! I know literally nothing about it
                            It's a fun horror game, up to chapter 3 and jumped a couple of times i love how it's 3D but looks hand drawn thanks to the textures the sepia tone also makes it look great. Enjoying it so far, puzzles are simple but it's the atmosphere that makes it worth playing it definitely has a creepy vibe. Like demon disney lol

Comment

It's nice to finally know why there's so many toys for it in shops etc.

UPDATE 13/12/18: We've now got a final release date with the 1986 driving game due on January 10th in Europe. It's part…

Sega Ages: Outrun hits japanese Switch consoles by the end of the year

Comment

Working...
                              X