Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say that playing Mario kart, 2 player, in a restaurant this evening, with loads of other diners watching and smiling, was awesome. It was like being in a Nintendo advert... Lol

Comment

I once sat in an Ikea mock living room with my feet up for a couple of hours.

Comment

Brilliant
        Originally posted by dataDave View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
          October/November is turning out to be pretty big for me Switch wise
          Dark Souls Remaster and Valkyria Chronicles 1 (digital only) available this week (at least in the US).

Comment

Obviously we are licking the cartridges now

Comment

Would I like Okami?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Would I like Okami?
                Do you like zelda?

Comment

Splatoon 2. Unsure what on earth is going on, but having a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Do you like zelda?
                    Yes, I do.

Comment

Yes, I do.
                      You might find it a bit slower in places and the rhythm a bit uneven compared to the Twilight Princess and similar though.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Splatoon 2. Unsure what on earth is going on, but having a lot of fun.
                        What's your friend code?

Comment

Yes, I do.
                          I can't believe you of all people have not played it before. It should be right up your street.

Comment

Yeah I just never got around to it and now I’m hesitating for some reason. I think possibly because I’m finding my gaming tastes changing a bit. But it does look gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] goes to bed stores and sleeps under the covers for a few hours.

Comment

Yeah I just never got around to it and now I’m hesitating for some reason. I think possibly because I’m finding my gaming tastes changing a bit. But it does look gorgeous.
                                The one thing i will say it's a long adventure, we are talking 30+ hours of adventure but the dungeons are fun. The story and battle mechanics are enjoyable & the enviroments are stunning. Restoring the guardian trees gives me goosebumps every time, watching the enviroment do it's thing never gets old.

Comment

Working...
                                X