This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post

I figured that I’d end up with buyer’s remorse, but I haven’t played my PS4 since I got it.
    Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Don’t worry Joe, it’s coming.......
    Mines arrived

Had it since launch week of Pokemon Go & I haven't felt inclined to buy another title for it yet

Not because Pokemon Go is so good that it's all I need but because I have no idea what I want to buy for it & the god damned price of titles is stopping me

Beginning to really think I shouldn't have bothered with it...but now it's here & Chloe loves Pokemon Go on it there is no way I can get rid of it

Neil

Comment

I've been through peaks and troughs with my Switch but even a serial seller/trader like me wouldn't get rid. The big hitters like Mario Odyssey and BOTW are so good they more than justify ownership. I'm playing Odyssey right now and it's an absolute dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        I've been through peaks and troughs with my Switch but even a serial seller/trader like me wouldn't get rid. The big hitters like Mario Odyssey and BOTW are so good they more than justify ownership. I'm playing Odyssey right now and it's an absolute dream.
        My problem is I hate Zelda games (always have) & would you believe Mario Odyssey does nothing for me, no matter how many trailers I see it just leaves me cold

I'm hopefully getting Football Manager Touch 2019 for Christmas but aside from that I'm only really looking at Bayonetta, Taiko No Tatsujin, Flashback Anniversary & the Jpn only shoot em ups as being possible must buys (Fifa 19 would be there too but heard so many mixed reports I've decided to go X-One route)
        With things Like Kirby, Poken DX, Wonderboy, Asterix, Toki, Dragonball Fighterz, Mutant League Football All being on the Radar IF they ever come up cheap enough

It's the ludicrous pricing policy that hurts me here, the massively inflated prices kill my interest in seconds

Neil

Comment

Now this is just plain eye brow raising:

Comment

Gonna need a 1-sentence summary of that video. Tried watching it and it’s a firm “no”.

Comment

Guy uses YouTube app to fool idiots?

Comment

In home switching app for homebrew, allows you to stream from your PC to Switch.

Comment

Weirdly he didn't suffer the known issue that it crashes when you go from docked to undocked. No audio yet either so I guess his PC was doing the audio. Promising though.

Comment

Firewatch is out for the Switch.

Comment

Hasn't it been out already for a month or so?

Comment

Breath of the Wild is out for the Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Hasn't it been out already for a month or so?
                          Nope. Just since yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            My problem is I hate Zelda games (always have) & would you believe Mario Odyssey does nothing for me, no matter how many trailers I see it just leaves me cold
                            You like what you like - fair enough - but purchasing Football Manager for Switch? Really??

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

I'm hopefully getting Football Manager Touch 2019 for Christmas but aside from that I'm only really looking at Bayonetta, Taiko No Tatsujin, Flashback Anniversary & the Jpn only shoot em ups as being possible must buys (Fifa 19 would be there too but heard so many mixed reports I've decided to go X-One route)
                              With things Like Kirby, Poken DX, Wonderboy, Asterix, Toki, Dragonball Fighterz, Mutant League Football All being on the Radar IF they ever come up cheap enough

It's the ludicrous pricing policy that hurts me here, the massively inflated prices kill my interest in seconds

Neil
                              You could always look at renting games from Boomerang Rentals. I have a friend that does this for Switch due to the high game prices and he really rates the service.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                                You like what you like - fair enough - but purchasing Football Manager for Switch? Really??
                                Yeah really
                                It's actually one of things that sold me on the Switch in the first place
                                I love football manage but my laptop is too crap to play it now & I won't put it on my phone because it will kill my battery & most likely put me out of a job due to extended toilet breaks

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                You could always look at renting games from Boomerang Rentals. I have a friend that does this for Switch due to the high game prices and he really rates the service.
                                Interesting, never heard of Boomerang games so definitely going to look at that option, thanks for the info

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X