X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats CrazyTaxiNext!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      2.4 no more. At 4:30pm today and by god for the very final time we had the arrival of Jr3 - Aeryn
      Congrats lovely name btw... It was actually one on our own list for our daughters that didn't make the cut, ended up naming our second Aderyn.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
        Congratulations, Neon! I can also confirm that 3 is definitely enough.
        I can concur 3 is snip snip territory...

Comment

They'll have to knock me out and drag me there
          We almost used the name for Jr2 but made the last minute shift in the last month. After almost 20 years using Aeryn is like the longest Farscape call back ever

Comment

Congratulations! Hope you and the rest of the family are well and baby Arryn is safe and well

Comment

They'll have to knock me out and drag me there
              We almost used the name for Jr2 but made the last minute shift in the last month. After almost 20 years using Aeryn is like the longest Farscape call back ever
              Where do you think my username comes from? The spelling fit Skyly in PSO1&2 with two capital S.

And congrats!

Comment

Another member of the BD hive mind has joined us.

T3ddy was born at 21.14 yesterday evening. Although T3ddy isn't a suitable name for a girl...

Comment

Congratulations Teddy, more great news. Here are some baby names for the times, in case anyone's stuck, by the way: https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...covid-11968479

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

T3ddy was born at 21.14 yesterday evening. Although T3ddy isn't a suitable name for a girl...
                      Woooo! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Ted

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Congrats! Welcome to the ELIT3!

Comment

Congrats! Welcome to the ELIT3!
                            SH1T3 ...

Comment

Baby's first Xmas is all lined up, it feels like the last few days have been almost a nightmare given the extent to which Jr1 and Jr2 are now aware of what's coming and can't contain themselves enough to behave anymore. But all three are now asleep, the Santa snow footsteps are in the hall and the presents are all in the living room ready for arranging in the morning. 6 Xmas' in as a parent and it's no less weird to be experiencing it from the parental side of the occasion.

Comment

My 9 year old twins seem more excited for Christmas this year than I've ever seen them. Its the first no-Father Xmas year.

Maybe it's because of covid and lockdown? I know one of them is deeply affected because he has, for months, been asking me every night "is everything going to be OK?" and as time has gone on, he's become more specific in what he wants to be ok and what he wants to not happen....

Comment

Working...
                                X