No announcement yet.

Life as a Parent 2.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, congratulations! You’ll be fine. It’s all good. It’s exciting!

Comment

Cheers guys much appreciated, another adventure to go on. We haven’t broke the news to the dog yet, figured we’d do over steak.

Comment

Grats! Kids are fun! Enjoy your gaming for the next 1.5 years, then good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Cheers guys much appreciated, another adventure to go on. We haven’t broke the news to the dog yet, figured we’d do over steak.
          DT is right. You’ll be fine. Don’t worry about it not sinking in yet. It still hasn’t sunk in properly for us even though our boy has just passed three months!

It’s a lot like starting a new job, except in this job all the other employees(parents) can’t wait to tell you how **** it’s going to be

Comment

Oh, so its like what my staff say behind my back every day then? Gotcha 😁

Comment

Congrats! That first countdown feels insane but you'll soon retune to your new normal. Next thing you know you blink and and they're back chatting you. Feels like two minutes since posting in here about Jr1 but he's about to hit 7 with the other two at 5 and closing in on 2. At that point the nappies are finally close to coming to end, they understand what I'm saying and they're still young enough to listen to what I tell them to do... in other words

Comment

daughter 12 and son 14 (fast approaching 15)

oldest just wants to be out with his friends/girlfriend all the time and is never in, its hard feeding him.
                Youngest 12 wont leave her room (except for school) binge watching box sets and listening to insane amounts of spotify

If i could get a bit of balance between the two of them i'd be a lot happier .

Anyone else having label issues, everyone in my daughters age range seems to want some sort of label these days, its either LGBTQ+, or a condition like ADHD, Agraphobic, Anxeiety and depresion ect or a combination of the two. It's like the new rock and roll.

Comment

My son wants his black belt. He also wants to join the army.

He’s only four.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Grats! Kids are fun! Enjoy your gaming for the next 1.5 years, then good luck.
                    This... if you want to continue being a gamer let your body retune itself to work on 4hrs sleep and only play games after midnight.

Also congrats!!

My girls are now 7, 5 and 3... So my 10 year plan is to move into the garage and let my wife sort out all the teenage issues.

Comment

My little girl was born this morning after a long 2 day labour for my partner, was really difficult for her and eventually she came out after forceps (was a c section if that didn’t work) after 10 hours of pushing yesterday for my partner, her waters broke Thursday at 3pm dead.

She’s a lovely little thing, here’s to the next generation of boardersdown.

Comment

My little girl was born this morning after a long 2 day labour for my partner, was really difficult for her and eventually she came out after forceps (was a c section if that didn’t work) after 10 hours of pushing yesterday for my partner, her waters broke Thursday at 3pm dead.

Congratulations!
                        Two days?! Jeez.

Comment

Congratulations [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION] to you and your amazing missus.

Comment

Congrats to you and Ms fishbowlhead! Sounds like all 3 of you had a busy few days!

Comment

Grats! Kids are great fun! Enjoy your gaming for the next 1.5 years, then good luck.
                              ��

Comment

That's beautiful, congratulations [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION]

Your first child?

Comment

Working...
                                X