Life as a Parent 2.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Scan 02 complete. Due to the risks via Covid there will be 3 more scans across the final three months. But as it turns out Jr 3 is going to be another girl.
    Congrats!

Comment

Two daughters... I'm gonna need more guns!

Comment

My 7 yr old son said we should get Gang Beasts because YouTube. Anyway I got it for me and my 3 kids (6,7,9) and wow what an hilarious mindless physics based laugh it it. Local couch play bonanza! Was well worth the 16 quid. My 3 were in stitches

Comment

Was introduced to that through Go 8 BIt heh
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Was introduced to that through Go 8 BIt heh
            Oh really, I've never watched it. Is it good? Might binge watch it.

Comment

Getting close, felt the first baby bump kick against my hand over the weekend

Comment

Gang beasts! I've only played it when it was in Alpha stage. We called it Drunken Baby game!

Comment

Anyone else’s kid go ape **** over the hoover?

Mine is hysterical if the ‘tone’ of the Hoover Monster changes. Like, when it’s upright and the sound is different. Or if I remove the hose. He’s proper inconsolable and sobs his heart out.

What’s that all about? I told him that he’s a gimp, but that’s had little effect.

Comment

Both of mine hate it, at first out of being a bit scared but now mostly because they can't hear the tele when it's on

Comment

He's probably fed up you're making him clean the house again.
                      Does he moan as much sweeping the chimney or going down t'pit?

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        Anyone else’s kid go ape **** over the hoover?

Mine is hysterical if the ‘tone’ of the Hoover Monster changes. Like, when it’s upright and the sound is different. Or if I remove the hose. He’s proper inconsolable and sobs his heart out.

What’s that all about? I told him that he’s a gimp, but that’s had little effect.
                        I have the opposite problem. He won't let me hoover if he hears it or sees it. He has to do it...badly.

Comment

I use the vacuum cleaner (not a Hoover as that is a brand name) to drown out the sound of the kids fighting and screaming.

Comment

Kathryn is not a fan of Henry the hoover, but doesn't burst into tears when it is being used.
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Can't remember the vacuum cleaner disturbing our lad much when he was little. Mind you, the missus rarely plugged it in.

Comment

This confirms it.

My lad is a gimp. I’ll report your judgements back to him. No Igglepiggle for a week until he toughens up.

Comment

Working...
                                X