Consoles - Xbox One, PS4, Saturn's & PS2 - Reduced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consoles - Xbox One, PS4, Saturn's & PS2 - Reduced

Anyone who's dealt with me over the years will know the saturn is my favourite console. Well now is your chance to either pick up a spare machine or experience it for the first time with my Saturn Console Blowout!

All of below are fully refurbished by myself, lasers have been cleaned using isopropyl alcohol, consoles fully stripped and cleaned of dust, assembly cogs lubricated with white lithium grease and tested thoroughly. Internally, these are far from the usual tat knocking around. All have also had CD-R tested on using a Pseudo Saturn Cartridge and play FMV fine.

Prices include postage. I have multiple of each, some consoles are yellowed but pictures are available, pop me your email address with which model you're interested in and I'll select a machine and send you the relevant picture with S/N etc so you know exactly which machine you're getting.

Victor V-Saturn
    Boxed RX1 Model - Complete - £120 (Last Available) - Reduced to £110 (This is a rare Sanyo 20pin machine so ideal for Rhea)
    Unboxed RX2 - Complete - £80 - Reduced to £75

Sega Saturn
    Unboxed MK1 Grey (Console Only) - £45 - Reduced to £40

Boxed MK1 Grey - Complete - £55, reduced to £50 (1x Available - Tatty Box, no innards) *Reduced from normal price of £75*
    Unboxed MK2 White (Console Only) - Fair Condition - £40
    Boxed MK2 White - Complete - £75
    Pseudo Saturn Kai flashed onto a brand new boxed 4M Action Replay = £30 if bought with a console, otherwise £33.99 delivered.

Any questions please feel free to ask. Please remember these will require the use of a Stepdown Transformer. I have these in stock too and can supply for £15 delivered.

Sony Playstation 2
    Refurbished phat PS2, bundled with a Network Adapter, 120GB HDD and FreeMCBoot Memory Card (Basically everything you need to copy your games onto the HDD) - £70 Delivered - Reduced to £65 delivered.

Sony Playstation 4
    Bought on launch and has had very minimal use, been packaged up for most of it's life as I've been too invested in retro. Fully boxed in very good condition. (There is minor scratches on the shiny part which was common on the launch machines) - £160 Delivered via insured courier

Xbox One (Day One Edition) minus Kinect
    As per the PS4, bought on launch and has had minimal use. Fully boxed in very good condition.
    £145 Delivered via insured courier

Last edited by Jei; 04-04-2018, 18:20. Reason: Updated

Interested in a console, pm sent

Comment

Thread updated - Reduced price on remaining MK2 White machines, all immaculate machines have now gone, the ones that are left are still decent but not perfect.

Refurbished PS2's added

Comment

Added PS4 & Xbox One as they're never used & reduced prices on other items

Comment

Does the ps2 play different regions? Been out of the game for a long time and my old modded ps2 seems to not want to load games! Need to get reading about cfw.

Comment

Working...
          X