X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    You sold anything yourself?
    Only tat.

I use the Steam Market quite a lot for CSGO skins too.

Comment

Out Dec 7 on PS4

Comment

Anyone pick this up on PS4? I got it last night from what I played (on original PS4), it run really well. I dont know what the Xbox One version is like now, but in comparison to what I played on it 7 months ago, the performance is night and day.

If anyone has it let me know if you fancy Squading up at some point.

Comment

Picked it up on PS4, and i can't say i'm a fan of it coming from H1Z1, it's just so slow not just in the movement but also the match speed and frame-rate. It's definitely got alot more going on with environment interactions and graphics, but it's alot of squinting at the text of tons of equipment (just way to many guns,ammo and attach types, it's a total mess) on the ground and moving around the chunky menus clearly not built for gamepad, and the lack of vehicles so far is disappointing to.. just not come across one in a live game yet.

Going to give it a proper co-op with H1Z1 buddy i play with try to get the hang of it, but i can see myself going back to the more arcade fun of H1Z1.

Comment

Y'see, I find H1Z1's world a bit drab. The amount of weaponry is slim and the end game looks like a destruction derby was taking place on a field.

On PUBG, I highly recommend switching your control preset to Type B, as you will instantly aim down site.

Ian Higton from Eurogamer did a video of tips which is worth a watch.

Comment

I'll give that a watch when I get home, the scoping default is one of the strangest ideas I've come across.

Your right on h1 looking drab as typical British day but I like how smooth it is, the weapons are what you need 2 variants for each type of gun and zero time sent in menus. As for vehicles stuff it's a key part of its identity and balances have been put in for fuel, durability and new anti car items so the endgame has significantly less cars zooming around.

Comment

Good to hear about the car balancing. I do like H1Z1's gunplay.

Comment

2hr session with a friend, duos and squads... did not enjoy myself, to much walking, matches last forever if we dropped off the flight path, the sparse gun fights are often people lying in the grass or a bush dropping in you a couple of bursts, the horrible sluggish movement feels like i'm driving a car than controlling a person. Tried all sorts of sensitivity settings (including the video's suggestions) but i couldn't find anything i enjoyed.

the few good times we had was dropping into the chaos of any of the flight path named cities so you saw action of the bat, but often inthe end lead to game overs for half the squad and waiting forever for other people to show up. I'm trying to like this game but im really struggling to get over the quirks, i'll put some time to solo next see if that improves things.

Comment

Have you watched Ian Higton's Eurogamer PUBG sessions? He's pretty decent and amusing. Maybe check some out to get some pointers and he hypes me into the mood to play. I get deaded though. He plays H1Z1 too.

Comment

I’ll duck for cover after saying this but after playing this for hours on end on PC and Xbox along with H1, black ops 4 is superior in every way.

Comment

It does look great with its 60FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          It does look great with its 60FPS.
                          Play it on PC?

Comment

No, but I saw videos of it. I Play PS4. No problems with it. Compared to when I had it on XBox One several months ago, the difference is night and day.

Comment

Not a fan. I gave it a good try, but it just feels like a F2P Steam game. I ended up always getting blindsided. Good job it was just a Game Pass download.

Comment

given up on it, easily the worst BR experience i've had and a game clearly meant to be played by a powerful pc with a mouse. Even if it wasn't for the bad frame-rate, sitting in equipment menu's and reading alot of tiny text looking at the floor lot to figure if it something you need and the terrible character movement. It's the way the game plays out is just incredibly slow and promotes camping/hiding in toilets, starting a fight just always leads to some 3rd party camper with a scope who's been there the entire time to shoot you in the back. I tried to make it more exciting by landing in hotzones, on the occasion you survive (with or without a team) you're in for long walks featuring nothing or you get a car, get into the zone and end up waiting 15-20mins for others to turn up.

and i'll go on about the little things that tick me off like holding square for reloading, being unable to raise a team member if you have partially spent clip as the raise/recover button is Square which you have to double tap and hold, reloading a gun every time you pick it up even if just one you had in your hands, the submachine guns default on single shot, not having enter and exit the vehicles on 1 button.

Comment

Working...
                                X