Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Arrow Season 6. I found Diaz a good character. Rather than the usual overpowered wizard, master assassin or alien, he’s just an ordinary bloke with a ruthless edge. The episode that explored his back story was one of the better ones (although some sites hate it). I found the fractured team stuff forced, clumsily-handled and quite dull.

One thing I think they have to do is get Manu Bennett in more regularly. His character absolutely dominates every scene.

Comment

The Arrow team is barely likeable at the best of times but the team break up wound me up no end. If they said 'we're not a team' and 'we want nothing to do with you' once they said it a thousand times... and then worked together every episode

Comment

I watched the series 4 finale of Better Call Saul last night. Still the best thing on tv for my money. And credit to Netflix for standing by a show that hardly anyone seems to be watching.

Comment

I've been watching 'The Man in the High Castle' season 3. It's full of intrigue -- and the new characters are interesting. I like the intensity of the story -- and how you can be shocked by certain twists. It's thoroughly entertaining.

Comment

Sally4Ever, Julia Davis' new show started last night. After the brilliant Camping I was looking forward to this and it didn't disappoint. She continues to push the envelope, which could be a euphemism for any number of moments in the show

Comment

NBC has announced a December 20th air date for the two-hour telemovie finale of its time travel drama “Timeless”. The series follows Rufus (Malcolm Barrett), a scientist; Wyatt (Matt Lanter), a soldier; and Lucy (Abigail Spencer), a history professor, who attempt to prevent the destruction of our world as we all know it by an […]

The Timeless finale will air on 20 December 2018

Comment

The Bodyguard
                Finished it and it tails off pretty hard in the last three episodes. They went high stakes in the finale but the scenario was over milked and the explanation behind the whole run felt super cheap. Pray they walk away with the hit and resist making a second uber-implausible run.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Sally4Ever, Julia Davis' new show started last night. After the brilliant Camping I was looking forward to this and it didn't disappoint. She continues to push the envelope, which could be a euphemism for any number of moments in the show
                  I will never be able to hear China In Your Hand ever again without thinking of that scene....Jesus Christ.

Did anyone catch the Halloween live special of Inside No.9? That was a pretty cool piece of TV.

Have to say if you haven’t ever seen Inside No.9 catch up with it on iPlayer, it’s a great show. All self contained episodes.

Personal faves.

Season 2 Ep 2 The 12 Days of Christine
                  Season 3 Ep 1 The Devil of Christmas
                  Season 3 Ep 3 The Riddle of the Sphinx
                  Season 4 Ep.2 Bernie Clifton’s Dressing Room.
                  Season 4 Ep.4 To Have and to Hold.

Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith are on fine form with this show, can’t wait for it to return next year.
                  Last edited by Family Fry; 01-11-2018, 02:35.

Comment

Turns out the thing the thing people miss most about The Connors is... Roseanne

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

The spin-off that is the same bar(r) one character has bombed

Comment

Great to have Louis Theroux back on the tv doing what he does best. First ep of the new series was a very good watch. People can be interesting subjects and I guess you've never seen it all. Kudos to LT for never judging but asking all the questions you want him too.

Comment

Preacher Season 3

Christ on a bike. This was sooooo good. The second season dragged so much that I lost interest and didn't even notice season 3 was out.

They turned it up to 11 for this.

So many memorable scenes. I can't wait for season 4!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          Preacher Season 3

Christ on a bike. This was sooooo good. The second season dragged so much that I lost interest and didn't even notice season 3 was out.

They turned it up to 11 for this.

So many memorable scenes. I can't wait for season 4!
                          I stopped watching during S2 but you may have convinced me to get back on board.

Comment

Slowly making my way through all seven series of the BBC's hilarious 'Ideal' starring Johnny Vegas as a small time Manchester drug dealer. I watched them all when they were originally broadcast but that was a while ago and I've forgotten just how how fantastic it is. The brilliant writing, carefully crafted events and believable characters stand out in stark, welcome contrast to the saturated reality TV and game shows of today. Such a good show:

Comment

Bojack Horseman: Season 5
                              It was alright but there's a bit of a sense settling in that they're running out of material. Some eps are spot on but there felt like there was more filler.

Comment

I agree. The funeral episode though...pure brilliance.

Comment

Working...
                                X