No announcement yet.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got the DLC when it was on sale a couple of weeks back. Currently on with Teh Trial of teh Sword, as well as both Kirby games and Metroid.

Comment

I`m done finished the DLC this evening. Best value for money add on to a game for a long while. Loved every minute of it.
      I was going to pick up Metriod remaster but I`m on a role with Zelda on the switch so might chance Links awakening next.

Comment

Metroid Prime Remastered is absolutely spectacular. I’d choose that as to avoid Zelda burnout before Tears of the Kingdom.

Comment

I've barely touched this game as I end up playing something else every time I try. However, I know it's a great game. I can smell it when I play it. Yeah me weapons break every minute, but I'm willing to put up with that.

I want to challenge myself to get this completed by the time the next one comes out. *Rolls eyes at self in mirror.

Comment

A nice Game Maker's Toolkit vid, going into Nintendo's world/exploration design for BotW.

Comment

Is the DLC worth it for this then? I'm currently about halfway through this and enjoying it but didn't even think about the DLC. Might grab it before I switch to TotK.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                Is the DLC worth it for this then? I'm currently about halfway through this and enjoying it but didn't even think about the DLC. Might grab it before I switch to TotK.
                Yeah, it’s really good value and you can make solid use out of some of the things while you progress. I wish we’d downloaded it sooner into our run, although we did get it while it was on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  Yeah, it’s really good value and you can make solid use out of some of the things while you progress. I wish we’d downloaded it sooner into our run, although we did get it while it was on sale.
                  Cheers... bought. £13.99 on CDKeys seemed to be the cheapest.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                    Cheers... bought. £13.99 on CDKeys seemed to be the cheapest.
                    The Hero's Path map/journey tracker slots into your existing save game and works retroactively, which I thought was pretty neat.

Comment

Yeah, that's the best feature - getting to see where you haven't been on the map, is great for exploration

Comment

I didn't get to try it last night as run out of time, but I did download it and saw several EX quests just pop up in game so I'll be checking it out tonight when the kids are in bed.

Comment

Working...
                        X