No announcement yet.

Never Ending Horror II: Takes Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looksliike Saw X will be set at some point during the events of Saw I-III to allow Tobin Bell to return

Comment

I would consider myself a fan of the franchise but someone please make it stop.

Comment

Honestly, I'm amazed they haven;t gone down the evil twin brother angle at this point. Even then Saw VII, VIII and IX all have loose plot points to follow up on too

Comment

The last one I saw (ahem) was the one that was supposed to be the final one and it was terrible. I haven't seen the Chris Rock one.

Comment

Which final one was that one? I'm guessing VII where the real flowing narrative wrapped up?
            The eighth one (Jigsaw) was a weak attempt to spin it out further. For all its talk about a new approach the recent ninth one (Spiral) kind of repeats Jigsaw's plot idea but is a better made film. They remain so focused on the gore set ups but really without a genuinely clever twist the films aren't really worth making more of and only Saw I and Saw II managed to pull that off.

Comment

Oh... yeah. I was thinking of VII but, actually, I saw Jigsaw too and that was even worse.

Comment

Yep, Jigsaw is the definition of a by the numbers sequel. Spiral is clearly trying to set up its own arc to follow but ultimately doesn't have any new ideas. It streamlines its focus on the lead character but in doing so strips away more than it adds

Comment

“Spider-Man: No Way Home” director Jon Watts has signed on to produce the sixth film in the “Final Destination” franchise for New Line Cinema. Lori Evans Taylor (“Wicked Wicked Games) and Guy Busick (2022’s “Scream”) are writing the screenplay based on a treatment by Watts. Running from 2000-2011, the five prior films follow groups of […]

Jon Watts, director of the most recent Spider-Man trilogy, has signed to produce Final Destination 6

Watts produced the treatment for the film which is expected to be targeted as a HBO Max release.

Comment

The trailer for the fourth entry and a reboot that is planned to spawn a new trilogy, Jeepers Creepers: Reborn

Someone must be making a hell of a consistent career from the endless horror sequels that are made. I think Friday the 13th might be the only notable one with no aspect of movement on it in some form. That might be my next career move:

Pitch 01 - I'll Forget What You Did Last Summer
                    After a group of teens accidentally hit a pedestrian in the road and leave him for dead, he sets off on a bloody trail of revenge whilst racing against the clock of progressively losing his memories from the blunt force trauma he suffered and bit by bit comes to question who he is and what he's done.

Comment

Insidious 5 will begin filming this spring

Spyglass Entertainment and Paramount Pictures have given the greenlight to move forward with the next installment of Scream.

Whilst Spyglass and Paramount are moving fast to cash in on their success and have therefore greenlit Scream 6
                      The sequel will begin filming this summer and the directors, writers and key figures who made Scream 5 are all returning in the same capacity.

Comment

Courteney Cox has confirmed she’s reprising her role as Gale Weathers for the upcoming sixth “Scream” film at Paramount and Spyglass. Appearing on an episode of the Just for Variety podcast, the “Shining Vale” actress confirmed she had just received the script for the next film in the series is “excited” to get to work: […]

Courteney Cox has signed on for Scream 6

Comment

I can't remember now, but does she die on the even or the odd numbered films?

Comment

Comment

Comment

20th Century Studios has set Arkasha Stevenson (“Legion,” “Briarpatch”) to direct “The First Omen,” a prequel to the iconic 1976 horror film “The Omen”. That film and its sequels center around Damien Thorn, a young child replaced at birth by his American diplomat father, unbeknownst to his wife, after their biological child dies shortly after […]

20th Century Fox are making prequel film The First Omen

Comment

Working...
                                X