X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liking the look of this

Comment

"Halloween" TV Series Is A 'Creative Reset' - Dark Horizons
      News to no-one, it sounds like the Halloween tv series will either reboot the franchise starting with the characters and events of the original film onward or do what most other timelines of the franchise has done and keep the original film as canon and spin-off from that ignoring all other works.

Comment

On bleeding knees through broken glass with a wonga cheque in hand with her name on Spyglass has got Scream VII back on the rails

Neve Campbell Returns For "Scream VII" - Dark Horizons

Comment

"Poohniverse" Film Sets A Twisted Universe - Dark Horizons
          The makers of Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey will soon see its sequel with Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey 2's release and in answering the question of what comes next they have announced a third movie that will launch their own cinematic universe.

Poohniverse: Monsters Assemble will bring together a range of characters in monsterous form together in one film that will itself then launch a range of spin-offs focusing on each. This will be used as the launch pad for the TCU - The Twisted Childhood Universe

Bambi, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Tigger, Piglet, Pinocchio, The Mad Hatter and Sleeping Beauty will lead the film with Pooh which will launch next year though many of the seperate character focused films will begin to launch starting from this year with:

-Bambi: The Reckoning
          -Peter Pan's Neverland Nightmare
          -Pinocchio Unstrung

Comment

I'm not really sure what I think of all that.
            I'm not even sure it it's real, but an AI fever dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Poohniverse: Monsters Assemble will bring together a range of characters in monsterous form together in one film that will itself then launch a range of spin-offs focusing on each. This will be used as the launch pad for the TCU - The Twisted Childhood Universe
              Are you working for these guys? Did you create this? Is this your doing?

Comment

The worst part is that it'll probably pay off for them too!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Winnie the Pooh listed in the next MCU thread.

Comment

As soon as they appear on screen!

Comment

"Late Night with the Devil" Has $666K Haul - Dark Horizons
                      Amazing figure the film made on Sunday

Comment

I'll probably try to see it this week. It looks great and it's getting very well reviewed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X