No announcement yet.

Never Ending Horror II: Takes Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen a single episode of the series. I really should give it a go.

Comment

The second season is decent but much more disconnected from the films

Comment

Anyone watching Lovecraft Country yet?

Comment

Sydney Chandler and Katherine McNamara (“Arrow”) are in talks to star in the reboot of the 1998 slasher film “Urban Legend” at Screen Gems. Colin Minihan “(“What Keeps You Alive”) is writing and directing the new take and Chandler, daughter of Kyle Chandler, will play the main protagonist while Keith Powers (“Straight Outta Compton”) being […]

Amazed it took so long as a reboot begins development of Urban Legend

https://www.darkhorizons.com/texas-chainsaw-directors-abruptly-exit/

Whilst Legendary are to scrap a weeks worth of filming after splitting with and replacing its directors of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre which is actually a direct sequel to the 1974 original

Comment

Paramount Pictures has just announced a major shake up of its release date schedule. The changes, along with the previous announced news of “Love and Monsters” now going directly to PVOD while Aaron Sorkin’s “The Trial of the Chicago 7” was sold to Netflix, leaves “Coming 2 America” on December 18th as the only film […]

Paranormal Activity VII has been delayed till 04 March 2022 whilst Scream 5 has been set for 14 January 2022

Comment

I forget who does the 31 horror films in October challenge on here? Is it [MENTION=7193]Super Grover[/MENTION]?
              I might try it this year!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I forget who does the 31 horror films in October challenge on here? Is it @Super Grover?
                Yeah, I’ve done it a couple of times.

I find it hard going as I’m not a massive horror fan at all, which makes me wonder why I bother, and do I struggle watching a film a day, with work and family commitments.

Saying that, this year I’m trying to watch 120 films I’ve not seen before, and I’m slightly behind where I should be numbers wise. If you decide to have a go [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION], I’ll use you as a catalyst to do the same to boost my viewing number up quite a bit!

Comment

That's actually hilarious! I thought you were a bit of a horror buff for watching 31 horror films in a row!

Maybe I'll just try 31 films with no genre restriction, just to get the backlog down.
                  The same genre tends to get stale when you watch them all in a row.

Comment

Trailer for Freaky which is basically Freaky Friday: Horror Edition

Actress Neve Campbell is confirmed to be returning for the upcoming fifth “Scream” film, the actress announcing the news on her Instagram. Campbell joins fellow returnees David Arquette and Courteney Cox. While it was rumored in July Campbell was in talks to reprise her role of Sidney Prescott, it’s only now official. The story will […]

And Neve Campbell is confirmed for Scream 5

Comment

The dominoes have begun to fall. In the wake of the soft “Tenet” opening and “Wonder Woman 1984” being delayed from October 2nd to Christmas Day, Universal has announced they plan to push Nia DaCosta’s “Candyman” revival. The highly anticipated horror film is now targeting a currently unspecified 2021 release date, moved from its old […]

Candyman IV has been delayed till TBC 2021

Comment

Been meaning to do this for a while, pretty much all my films are now in digital form on my pc i have about 4TB on my PC the small amount of disks i had left were my Japanese horror collection, while not extensive it does have quite a few titles that are next to impossible to find torrents of so i spent the weekend ripping the dvds into video files instead managed to get all of them converted apart from dark water which for some reason will not rip. I'm all ready for next month planning on binge watching the entire lot over halloween but i did give in and watch uzumaki this weekend as it's been a long time since i saw it.

Totally stoked i managed to rip Chou kowai hanashi A: yami no karasu without any errors as my disk is pretty banged up & my dvd player struggles to read it and that one is my absolute fave Japanese horror. It's low budget & cheesy but the haunted conveni story i totally love.

Between the western stuff i have & the japanese stuff i'm gonna have a fun viewing schedule.

Comment

Actor Patrick Wilson will make his feature directorial debut on a fifth film in the “Insidious” horror franchise at Blumhouse Productions. The first two films centered on a couple who (Wilson, Rose Byrne), after their son (Ty Simpkins) mysteriously enters a comatose state and becomes a vessel for ghosts in an astral plane, are continuously […]

Actor Patrick Wilson is to direct his first movie ever with Insidious: Chapter 5. The new film will be a direct continuation of the first two films with the cast returning and set in the present day.

Comment

Isabelle Fuhrman is returning and Julia Stiles is joining her in “Orphan: First Kill,” a prequel to the 2009 psychological thriller “Orphan” which contains one of the most bizarro twist reveals in modern cinemas. The new film from Entertainment One and Dark Castle Entertainment will build on that twist. SPOILERS AHEAD FOR “ORPHAN” (2009) The […]

A prequel to the film Orphan is to be made with Julia Stiles signed on. Most interesting is that actress Isabell Fuhrman will be returning to play the 11 year old child in the film despite now being 23 years old herself. The film will use forced perspective techniques, make up and post-production digital effects to recreate her appearance from all those years ago in Orphan: First Kill

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I forget who does the 31 horror films in October challenge on here? Is it @Super Grover?
                              I did it! Slightly over and a couple of cheats, but I got through 31 horror(ish) films in October(ish)!
                              They were all pretty good, but the ones I particularly enjoyed, I've made bold.

Day 1 - Brightburn (NowTV)
                              Day 2 - Crawl (NowTV)
                              Day 3 - The VVitch (Film4)
                              Day 4 - Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (2004 via All4)
                              Day 5 - The Dead Don't Die (2019 via NowTV)
                              Day 6 - Happy Death Day (2017 via Film4)
                              Day 7 - Happy Death Day 2U (2019 via NowTV)
                              Day 8 - Ready Or Not (2019 via NowTV)
                              Day 9 - Creep (2014 via Netflix)
                              Day 10 - Would You Rather (2012 via Netflix)
                              Day 11 - Zombieland Double Tap (2019 via DVD)
                              Day 12 - The Gate (1987 via Prime)
                              Day 13 - Green Room (2015 via Film4)
                              Day 14 - Overlord (2018 via Netflix)
                              Day 15 - Escape Room (2019 via NowTV)
                              Day 16 - Cube2: Hypercube. (2005 via Prime)
                              Day 17 - The Wraith (1986 via Prime)
                              Day 18 - Suspiria (1977 via Prime)
                              Day 19 - Hollow Man (2000 via Prime)
                              Day 20 - Get Duked (2019 via Prime)
                              Day 21 - The Lighthouse (2019 via DVD)
                              Day 22 - Transylvania 6500 (1985 via Prime)
                              Day 23 - Coraline (2009 via NowTV)
                              Day 24 - Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004 via NowTV)
                              Day 25 - The Invisible Man (2020 via NowTV)
                              Day 26 - Prince Of Darkness (1987 via BR)
                              Day 27 - Halloween3: Season of the Witch (Via Prime)
                              Day 28 - VHS (2012 via Prime)
                              Day 29 - VHS2 (2013 via Prime)
                              Day 30 - You're Next (2011 via Horror Channel)
                              Day 31 - The Babysitter (2017 via Netflix)

Comment

A few months ago came the news that Paramount and Entertainment One are proceeding with a sequel to 2019’s “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark,” the young adult-targeted horror film based on Alvin Schwartz’s popular kids books. The story follows a group of friends who discover a strange book with the ability to bring […]

It looks like Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark II will soon be given the go ahead

Comment

Working...
                                X