No announcement yet.

Never Ending Horror II: Takes Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to see them finally get it after two attempts at their monster cinematic universe, with the way audience tastes are these days these do make much more sense as low budget horrors instead of trying to tackle Marvel.

Comment

I don't think I'm going to see The Invisible Man.

Comment

The other thing with this film is it largely seems to be a film made out of the Rhona Mitra sequence in Hollow Man, something that's now hard to get out my head now I've thought of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          The other thing with this film is it largely seems to be a film made out of the Rhona Mitra sequence in Hollow Man, something that's now hard to get out my head now I've thought of it.
          Hollow Man was nuts.

The guy from the mobile phone adverts gets turned invisible and the very first night of invisibility, he starts perving and undressing one of the sleeping women scientists.

The first night!

It wasn't like he descended into madness, he just went evil straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            the very first night of invisibility, he starts perving and undressing one of the sleeping women scientists.

The first night!
            Good old Paul Verhoeven

Comment

It looks like there’s movement on a potential fifth film in the supernatural horror film series “Insidious”. Four films have been released from 2010 through to 2018. James Wan helmed the first two films which are essentially a two-part story, the third was helmed by Leigh Whannell and is a prequel focusing on psychic investigator […]

Early planning seems to have begun on Insidious: Chapter Five

Comment

Following the strong success of “Don’t Breathe” and the not so great performance of “The Girl in the Spider’s Web,” filmmaker Fede Alvarez is returning and has lined up two more horror projects to at least produce at potentially direct. One is the already reported on reboot of “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” franchise penned by […]

Don't Breathe's Fede Alvarez is lignin up two more horrors, one set in the White House whilst the other is a reboot of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Comment

The estate of late filmmaker Wes Craven is reportedly actively taking pitches for a new take on Craven’s own 1984 cinematic horror classic “A Nightmare on Elm Street” reports Bloody Disgusting. The estate reportedly acquired U.S. rights to the film two months prior to the open season for pitches and the estate is apparently interested […]

Pitches are now actively being received for both TV and Film incarnations for future The Nightmare on Elm Street iterations

Comment

Pretty leftball development in that Universal has signed up a pitch from Elizabeth Banks to star in and direct The Invisible Woman. Their Invisible Man incarnation doesn't release till next year so this is a quick move given they don't know audience interest in the concept yet.
                    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 27-11-2019, 08:11.

Comment

I saw that a selection of the Friday the 13th films are on Prime.

I watched most of Part III, as that's the first hockey mask film.
                      Most of the end of II is at the start, then a load of plot (skipped it, obviously), then on with them there murders.

Funny watching it as it clearly had 3D in mind (like Despicable Me 2!), with things like yo-yos and harpoons flying into your face.

If anyone else wants to watch this tat, it's on Prime.

Comment

Trailer for the new Grudge film. It looks very un-Grudgelike, going in a direction that seems far from its roots but, given there have been a whole bunch of those, that's probably a good thing. I'm definitely curious.

Comment

Half a year ago, back when the well-reviewed “Crawl” hit cinemas, filmmaker Sam Raimi suggested he had some ideas regarding the future of the “Evil Dead” franchise and we’d have to wait a while before he could share more. Raimi and star Bruce Campbell’s last forays into that world were the Fede Alvarez-directed 2013 film […]

Sam Raimi says work on a new Evil Dead is still underway but that he himself still hopes to make Evil Dead 4 with Bruce if the man himself can be convinced to return to the role.

Comment

Watched Cannibal Holocaust the other night. Good lord! I mean it’s a crap film really. Awful acting, lip sync issues etc. But very impactful and difficult to watch. More so that any modern horror imo and some crazy stories behind the production of it.

Comment

Turns out that a few weeks ago filming closed on Tremors 7: Island Fury

The film see's Michael Gross return again alongside John Heder

Comment

“Don’t Breathe” co-writer Rodo Sayagues has been promoted to director for the sequel to 2016’s surprise horror thriller hit “Don’t Breathe”. Fede Alvarez helmed and co-wrote the original film with Sayagues who will make his directorial debut on the follow-up. Stephen Lang is set to reprise his role of the deadly Blind Man. The story […]

A director has been set and Stephen Lang will be returning as the Blind Man in Don't Breathe 2

Comment

Working...
                                X