No announcement yet.

Never Ending Horror II: Takes Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw A listing on Canadian distributor Mongrel Media’s website indicates that the Chris Rock-led and created “Saw” revival will be titled “Spiral: From the Book of Saw”. Darren Lynn Bousman helms the film which also stars Samuel L. Jackson as the father of Rock’s detective character. Max Minghella and Marisol Nichols co-star in the film […]

It looks like Saw IX will be called Spiral: From the Book of Saw

Comment

Columbia Pictures is reportedly developing a reimagining of the cult 1997 horror film “Anaconda” and have hired Evan Daugherty (“Snow White and the Huntsman,” “Tomb Raider”) to pen the script. The 1997 original followed a documentary film crew in the Amazon that comes across an obsessed Paraguayan hunter (Jon Voight) looking to find a legendary […]

The writer of the Tomb Raider reboot has been set to write a reboot of the film Anaconda

Comment

Ahead of its airing during the big game on Sunday, Paramount Pictures has now released the Superbowl TV spot for John Krasinski’s “A Quiet Place Part II” along with a new featurette about the film’s making. Following the deadly events at home, the Abbott family (Emily Blunt, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe) must now face the […]

TV spot released showing A Quiet Place: Part II

Comment

Trailer for the new Saw film - Spiral from the book of Saw. Or something.

I know the bar is probably seen as very low but, even taking that into account, the last Saw film was truly awful. So I was hoping for something a bit fresher this time around... but the trailer feels like more of the same.

Comment

I can't wait to see Saw!

Comment

Not really. I lost interest in the series after the second film.
              I like making that joke though. ^^

Comment

I watched The Exorcist when I was about 17 and it scarred the crap out of me. I watched it again a good 10 years or so after that and saw more of the greatness in the film, not just the scariness ... but it was still scary.

And the subliminal ghoul is just wrong. I didn't need that image planting somewhere deep.

Comment

As soon as I read the words ‘subliminal ghoul’ I saw the subliminal ghoul in my mind. Just watched the film with my kids over Christmas - they were slightly bored. Probably because I kept insisting how good it was.

Comment

Legendary has closed a deal with Ryan and Andy Tohill (“The Dig”) to direct the latest reboot of “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” franchise. Tobe Hooper helmed the original 1974 feature which followed two siblings and three of their friends en route to visit their grandfather’s grave in Texas. They end up falling victim to a […]

Lionsgate is moving ahead with the next reboot of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      https://www.darkhorizons.com/dig-dir...exas-chainsaw/
                      Lionsgate is moving ahead with the next reboot of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
                      Excellent! Loved the most recent sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                        As soon as I read the words ‘subliminal ghoul’ I saw the subliminal ghoul in my mind. Just watched the film with my kids over Christmas - they were slightly bored. Probably because I kept insisting how good it was.
                        You do need to go into 70s films with a different mindset. They are so much slower paced and in many cases use much less obvious signposting than modern films. I can see why they might find it dull, and why NI does.

At the same time, obviously, they’re completely wrong.

Comment

William Brent Bell (“The Devil Inside,” “The Boy”) has signed on to helm “Esther,” the sequel to Jaume Collett-Serra’s thriller “Orphan” which was infamous for its ambitious big twist reveal. SPOILERS AHEAD FOR “ORPHAN” “Orphan” followed a husband and wife (Peter Sarsgaard, Vera Farmiga) who in the wake of losing their baby, adopt a nine-year-old […]

The film Orphan is going to receive a prequel titled Esther

Comment

Candyman.

I think there is a chance this could be really good.

Comment

Left me cold, it suggests it's properly tied to the original which may be interesting but it comes across as a bland retread in the trailer so its credentials as a sort of sequel are all that are holding my interest

Comment

“Happy Death Day” writer/director Christopher Landon is returning to the “Paranormal Activity” franchise to pen the upcoming seventh installment which does not yet have a name. Producer Jason Blum confirmed the return of Landon in an interview on The Evolution of Horror podcast (via Joblo), dubbing Landon the ‘showrunner’ of the series. Landon penned the […]

Happy Death Day director Christopher Landon is return to lead the new sequel for Paranormal Activity having written the second, third and fourth films as well as directing The Marked Ones

Comment

Working...
                                X