Splatoon 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Heads up to Splatfest fans: the final Splatfest kicked off yesterday and plays through 'til Sunday. There'll be no more after that so play it while you can.

Comment

It has been so long since I played this game, I decided I should get in for the Splatocaplyse. Team Order ftw. Soooo many weapons in the game that I don't have/can't afford. I'm only level 23 so there is all the way up to 30 to get to to unlock everything, THEN get the coin to actually buy them. Sigh.

Comment

I enjoyed the final Splatfest. Found myself pitted with and against excellent players which produced a ton of tense, tight matches.

My Splatoon 2 feed is still inundated with posts regarding sexuality. I dunno why it's such a big theme among Splatoon 2's community but it's very amusing:

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          It has been so long since I played this game, I decided I should get in for the Splatocaplyse. Team Order ftw. Soooo many weapons in the game that I don't have/can't afford. I'm only level 23 so there is all the way up to 30 to get to to unlock everything, THEN get the coin to actually buy them. Sigh.
          I'd give you cash if it were possible. I have around 7 million credits remaining and nothing to spend it on.

Comment

Thank ZM, I'll probably not get there until I have medical leave.
            As for the posts, mine were all splatfest-related.

Comment

I reached Profreshional level 720 playing Salmon Run over the weekend. Turned it on now and my rank's been reset to 400. Why, Nintendo, why?

Comment

Rank reset is a normal thing in online games, coop or competitive.

Comment

Yeah, I researched this and it turns out that Profreshional level 400 is the max starting level so even if a player manages to reach level 999 (the max level) their level will drop to 400 at the beginning of the next Salmon Run rotation. I also learned that player level will always reset back down to the next hundred score (ie if you end a rotation at level 395 your level will reset to 300 at the beginning of the next rotation, if you end at level 405 then your level will reset to 400).

Not thrilled with the system if I'm honest as I was hoping to find out how difficult level 999 is but can't see myself ranking up from 400 to 999 in one rotation.
                  Last edited by Zen Monkey; 24-07-2019, 09:57.

Comment

New Salmon Run personal high score.

When you get a strong group of Salmon Run players, all on form, all working as a team, it's such a pure gaming experience. What makes the score all the more remarkable is the weapons during that rotation were quite poor.

Comment

The Octo Expansion DLC is free to access for those who have a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack subscription.

Comment

Working...
                      X