Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
    It's absolutely crazy that the drop rate was where it was, when you consider that most people don't have multiple characters and its on a 3 week rotation the miserly drop rate is Idiotic.
    Sad thing is the drop rate % got removed from dmg’s answer to someone, so I don’t think he was supposed to give out the info. Then obviously everyone ripped bungie for that as well keeping for the drop rate so low & a secret all that time on the actual %.

Best gunplay ever. But you sure do have to put up with a lot of bungle bull along the way.

Comment

And now I am Dredgen

Finally got my Dredgen title last night thanks to an unsuspecting Titan in his super for the last kill on that requirement and also ranking up again to get the ghost.

That’s done, finally.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 03-05-2019, 13:46.

Comment

Congrats on the Dredgen title, that’s no small feat.

Closest one I’ve almost unlocked is wayfarer, 20/22 complete so far, although the last one is going to be completely up to praying to RNG Jesus as you need to collect every weapon from Mars, 3 of them are collected in random packages and 1 is on nightfall rotation, I’ve had no luck with them whatsoever. I’ve thankfully got all the escalation protocol weapons.

Recently got back into D2 just as the spring event started up. The event has helped boost me up to 700 as you could pick specific powerful gear to boost. Before that I had only been visiting once a week for Invitations of the Nine, I’ve been enjoying those small scenes and appreciate they are trying to add more story/lore.

Final season in June, wonder what they will do after the Activision split?

Comment

Thanks FF took a long time, I’m literally only playing D2 and it still took me yonks to achieve.

A lot of people have been hating on Gambit but I’ve been absolutely loving it personally. Fantastic idea for a game mode and with Gambit Prime it gives the fans the 1 round mode that was asked for.

I looked at going for Wayfarer, done a lot of it, but I refuse to play the rng game with the sleeper nodes so I don’t see myself ever doing that one, think I’m on 36 of 40 and a few weapons missing. I don’t mind earning stuff and working towards it but rng is atrocious for those things on mars.

Comment

Surprise Outbreak Prime quest just unlocked last night.

Comment

So I did all the quests bits and got up to the mission proper, tons of guides to unlock it all already obviously.

The actual mission is a new bit of content set in the old tower and is rather good, bring a fire team as it’s quite tough & has a 20min time, but it’s worth it.

A lovely surprise this is from bungie.

Comment

And done, Outbreak Prime perfected got. Absolute beast of a weapon and a brilliant mission to get it, worth every second.

Edit. Now onto Heroic version to get the catalyst.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 10-05-2019, 11:23.

Comment

I had a real mare getting outbreak perfected, i could get to the boss with a good amount of time left (6:30 ish+) which is supposed to be plenty of time but my team had a real struggle getting there (4 minutes left for my number 2, and 2 minutes left for my number 3) one run on friday we almost two manned it as are third got stuck on a Trevor death loop, we killed the last enemy on 0 seconds and it flashed up mission complete but didn't count (my pad and headset got thrown) .

The one run we all did get there with plenty of time the game decided it was going to be super stingy with heavy drops for everyone, which meant we got it done but it came down to the wire, with only 30 seconds left.

Comment

I went on find fireteam on the destiny 2 app and got some randoms together. First team gave up after 3 attempts, one of the guys was looking for a carry and was well under levelled, however he did pull his weight in the end after I had a go at him. They gave up.

I found a new team and we got it done after 6 attempts, we did this without guides so the first time I saw Tr3vor screaming towards me was a, shock, to say the least.

Got the catalyst last night after two manning heroic. Least I thought we did, turns out there’s a time glitch I wasn’t aware of where you can freeze the timer by 1 person staying in menu and constantly flicking back and forth before the mission starts. Only realised when I joined the party chat to say thanks for your help and they told me. So I need to do this legitimately now really.
                    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-05-2019, 10:54.

Comment

For anyone following the bungie twabs, the entire destiny community exploded in unison this morning.

Comment

its pretty bu**** really and it comes of the back of other nerfs, i cant belive they are nerfing shards again for one the super is a shadow of its former self especially when you compare it to the warlocks slowver bomb and secondly its pretty stingy at giving super energy back already. I can't see how they can make it even worse but they apparently are.

The whisper nerf is pretty poor they should be buffing other weapons not nerfing good weapons into the ground.
                        Last edited by Lebowski; 17-05-2019, 08:42.

Comment

I never really use worm that much but by gawd I’m pissed Skull of Ahamkara is getting nerfed, pretty much legitimised using the fat nova bomb for me over dawnblade, looks like I’m back to dawnblade after the nerf.

Have started looking at triumph’s and various other things I haven’t done just to tide me over until the new season starts, I levelled up my 2nd & 3rd characters to about 680-90, just playing around with those alts does make some things easier. I only ran alts very late in OG Destiny as well, feels like I’m getting to that time again.

New season runs June-August, no doubt Bungie will show something at E3 to launch September maybe a new large expansion or another Annual Pass? no Activision and maybe no external help, so it’s all on them now.

Comment

Honestly the rage today on bungie forums & Reddit is 100% justified. For anyone that puts some time into this game it’s like being p****d on.

Also, I feel like something else is going on here. It feels like Vicarious Visions & High Moon are doing all the donkey work and actual dev, then bungie just bumbles in like a drunk and wrecks it all.

To nerf shards & ursa AGAIN after destroying them not a month ago, that just vindictiveness plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              its pretty bu**** really and it comes of the back of other nerfs, i cant belive they are nerfing shards again for one the super is a shadow of its former self especially when you compare it to the warlocks slowver bomb and secondly its pretty stingy at giving super energy back already. I can't see how they can make it even worse but they apparently are.

The whisper nerf is pretty poor they should be buffing other weapons not nerfing good weapons into the ground.
                              Outbreak Prime will be on the chopping block next, nice big fat nerf for that gun you worked your arse off for.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Outbreak Prime will be on the chopping block next, nice big fat nerf for that gun you worked your arse off for.
                                No doubt in tests these weapons and ability's make certain parts of the new raid too easy so rather than fix these issues they bring stuff down. Thinking about it you can see what there doing they just go about it the wrong way, they should make other weapons compelling to use instead of just nerfing the pinacle weapons and Armour.

Regarding nerfs One thing I've noticed is that standard crucible is full of pinnacle weapon particularly the comp hand cannon Lunas howl and to me that's a pretty broken meta too, its either put up with it or go play the awful competitive modes for 20+ hours to get one.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 20-05-2019, 08:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X