Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    No, it's just the vanilla game from what I can see - I imagine they've gone to Humble Bundle to try a push a few more DLC sales.
    Well makes sense. Even still, $12 is well worth it. You can then pick up the season pass a bit later on the cheap once the hype has died down on that too.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Warmind. I know nothing about the campaign other than having watched the cinematic. The new Escalation Protocol public event sounds interesting.

Comment

Anyone else playing? Frame rate is shocking on PS4 pro, seems about 24-28fps, not the smooth 30fps it was before this update. It’s very noticeable and very s**t.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 08-05-2018, 20:32.

Comment

Well another half baked half arse bit of content from bungie. It was so appalling short i didn't even know id completed it, such was the impact the story had, i literally thought i was running though the prologue missions before the story proper started.

Think i've had enough of bungie, i'm done.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 09-05-2018, 07:48.

Comment

I noticed the frame rate had taken a hit. Sometimes when I'm sprinting, I can't get my chara to turn as it's so erratic.

I've finished the story too, at least I think I have. I hadn't played for months and went from 317 to 340 in about ten minutes.

I'm doing the Ana Bray quests now, but I'm not holding out much hope of the whole thing lasting me two weeks tops.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It was funny to see people playing this after months of nobody on it.

Comment

There was no reason TOO play it. There still isn't.

Also at joe, i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed the frame rate, at points it was shocking, like 20fps. 2 weeks? i was done in 2 hours. You can grind for exotics we already had in D1 if you want, but its totally pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  There was no reason TOO play it. There still isn't.

Also at joe, i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed the frame rate, at points it was shocking, like 20fps. 2 weeks? i was done in 2 hours. You can grind for exotics we already had in D1 if you want, but its totally pointless.
                  I haven't played since January, so I've got a fair amount to catch up on. The Lair Raid, Masterworks mainly, and I'm missing a few exotics still. I reckon I can squeeze a few weeks out of it until I shelve it again.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

short campaign, and the core game is still broken, but its still fun teaming up with your buddy's to shoot stuff, looking forward to the raid and hopefully with this being the only way to reach max light i kind of hope more people will play it this time.
                    Last edited by Lebowski; 09-05-2018, 14:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      short campaign, and the core game is still broken, but its still fun teaming up worth your buddy's to shoot stuff, looking forward to the raid and hopefully with this being the only way to reach max light i kind of hope more people will play it this time.
                      Unless there’s a full raid set of weapons there’s zero point on reaching max light and grinding. Doesn’t matter for a single activity. Armour is all the same etc etc.

Comment

Just read about the new expansion over on ERA and it is being savagely torn apart, more so than Osiris. Bungie really have screwed up the franchise royally with D2. I'd be curious how big the player base remains and whether it'll result in Destiny 3 moving forward a year

Comment

Is there a movement of people going back to D1?

I wonder if everybody moved to D2, hated it and went back to warm comfort of the familiar D1.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            Just read about the new expansion over on ERA and it is being savagely torn apart, more so than Osiris. Bungie really have screwed up the franchise royally with D2. I'd be curious how big the player base remains and whether it'll result in Destiny 3 moving forward a year
                            And deservedly so too.

The only thing they go right was the size of the new patrol map. Even that though feels rushed and totally under developed with zero character.

To think this is the best Bungie AND Vicarious Visions could do is worrying to say the least.

Comment

Coming of the back of god of war the new areas sure dose look ugly, but it not badly designed its a neat little loop and when i was looking for cabal and hive i had a good bit of an explore found a lost sector and a ton of them medal things you have to shoot to unlock caches and all sorts of other little secrets.

The story was badly under developed and featured such a cliche bad girl female protagonist, wow shes going against the grain but comes good. The big bad boss has no build up their is literately non, one mission we get the reveal and the next mission its dead, in a bizarrely short two minutes battle. Scooby doo has more plot development than this dlc. Thankfully its not just about he 2 and a half hours of story for £20.

whole New patrol area
                              3 New strikes 2 if your on xbox
                              New Raid layer
                              New Public even horde mode end game activity
                              New weapons and Armour with quests to actually get this stuff.
                              New multiplayer maps and a new prestige system with tiered rewards and seasons.
                              massive re-balance of exotics with some surprisingly fun weapons to play about with and some new and old faves to work towards.
                              Last edited by Lebowski; 09-05-2018, 14:30.

Comment

Well I’ve hit 350, as with every DLC, since D1, I always forget to boost myself in a decent way. So I may need to wait until reset to boost myself further, as no ones wants a raid noob on their team even a 350 noob, I may attempt the nightfall via guided games.
                                Sometimes this game really is a misery for solo players.

Comment

Working...
                                X