User Tag List

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Nice one. Iíve been slowing climbing solo cueing. Hopefully I can get it before Shadowkeep comes out and resets my progress.

After joining a fireteam on the app, 6 straight wins on the bounce I finally have my recluse

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    After joining a fireteam on the app, 6 straight wins on the bounce I finally have my recluse
    well done fishbowl when i got it the other weekend it was such a Rush as the last match before i hit 2100 was really close, cant say i wont miss how it works when they change it next season.

Decided to go for another seal this week and finish off wayfarer, at first look it didn't seem like i had much left to do with a few missing weapons from Curse of Osisris. How wrong was I! Each weapon requires you to collect materials from either completing crucible matches, doing public events or completing strikes. The last weapon i did requires me to do 30 crucible matches to get enough materials, and that's only one part of it. i can see why so many people stopped playing this when COS came out as its a massively horrible grind.

I was SO bored with Osiris that I stopped playing, when I came back Warmind had just launched but I was under levelled, at the time ALL of the Osiris weapons dropped higher than your light levels so I boosted myself by doing them all and getting the ghost as well, that helped get my level up for escalation protocol, which always hammered me at the time.

I need to play more gambit games to level up for 3rd time to get my ghost, luckily we got extra XP boost this whole week, once I’ve got that I’ll have the gambit triumph, recently got the lore triumph after about 18 weeks, all because Mara Sov lore only drops once every three weeks of course. You can glitch that and get two, which really did help.

Shadowkeep next week, actually looking forward to going back to the moon to see how haunted it is.
    Also will be able to download F2P PS4 version and add my save, which is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    well done fishbowl when i got it the other weekend it was such a Rush as the last match before i hit 2100 was really close, cant say i wont miss how it works when they change it next season.

Decided to go for another seal this week and finish off wayfarer, at first look it didn't seem like i had much left to do with a few missing weapons from Curse of Osisris. How wrong was I! Each weapon requires you to collect materials from either completing crucible matches, doing public events or completing strikes. The last weapon i did requires me to do 30 crucible matches to get enough materials, and that's only one part of it. i can see why so many people stopped playing this when COS came out as its a massively horrible grind.

Edit of my post.

I actually had a glitch while going for recluse, we got 5 wins on the bounce and i went to 2196 glory. However the bounty didn't complete, nor did the triumph. We went into orbit, nope, logged out, nope, went to tower nope, it had genuinely glitched on me. So we went back into comp, lost the game by a small margin, my glory dropped to 2050 odd. Next match, won that and went above 2100, low and behold this time it completed.

Glad thats over with.

I still haven't finished off Osiris let alone anything that followed and yet... damn you all! I just bought Shadowkeep. The one with all the season passes... so much content...!

Shadowkeep should bump you and all your gear to 750, if you haven’t reached that level yet, loads of things should unlock as well and won’t require you to have to unlock them, like the forges from Forsaken season pass (if you have Forsaken)
    Osiris was where I dropped the game, Osiris story sucked the life outta me, I came back for warmind and that’s a far better map/content.
    Forsaken has some good content as well and decent story.

Shadowkeep should be cool, I’m hearing the moon is haunted.
    6 hours to go.

With this purchase I'll have every season pass/expansion to date, I've so far avoided allowing letting the game auto-level me up and before completely Osiris I was able to get past the last auto-level up point so I'm thinking I'd be best doing the same with Shadowkeep and rejecting the option to jump to 750

Quote Originally Posted by Family Fry View Post

Shadowkeep should be cool, I’m hearing the moon is haunted.
    6 hours to go.
    Cocks revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    With this purchase I'll have every season pass/expansion to date, I've so far avoided allowing letting the game auto-level me up and before completely Osiris I was able to get past the last auto-level up point so I'm thinking I'd be best doing the same with Shadowkeep and rejecting the option to jump to 750
    It will auto level you whether you want it or not. Trust me save the mats, your going to need them. Turns out that the new mats for masterworking are OUTRAGEOUSLY priced.

Enhancement prisms,
    10 enhancement cores.
    25 phaseglass needle.
    10,000 glimmer.

Ascendant shards,
    10 enhancement prisms.
    100 Dusklight shards.
    50,000 glimmer.

They will also be available as rewards but i don't imaging the game will drop many at all.