• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Wait...

There's a dance button?
    *Downloads*
    There’s so much dancing it got written into the lore of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Wait...

There's a dance button?
      *Downloads*

Comment

I love dancing!

Comment

Black Armory is now live. I've just finished the first proper mission. Am power level 530. Next mission has a reccommend power level of 610. Think I have some grinding to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
            Black Armory is now live. I've just finished the first proper mission. Am power level 530. Next mission has a reccommend power level of 610. Think I have some grinding to do!
            Just a little bit. Harsh timer in the forge and power level enemies at 610, boss is at 630.

However such was the uproar over the first forge (1 of 4) starting at 610 bungie have already had to bow to pressure and reduce it to 605.

Of course a streamer has already manipulated prime engrams and got to 630 & soloed the first forge.

Edit: did you manage to get the Thunderlord Paulos? That will help with your grinding, it’s even more of a monster than in D1.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 07-12-2018, 10:26.

Comment

I did get Thunderlord. Suggestions for powering up quickly welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                I did get Thunderlord. Suggestions for powering up quickly welcome!
                The usual unfortunately. All weekly bounties and milestones. There’s also a prime engram farming technique but would require a google as im not sure how to do it to be honest.

Comment

I figured as much. Just got so many games on the go at the moment!

Comment

This keeps sucking me back in. Up to around 900 hours played now (and only 4th out of people on my friend list).

Really been enjoying The Revelry event. Great fun working out how to synthesise the boosts and exotic armour to best effect. Got two of my characters up to 700 and third around 695. Still have so much to do as well! And still haven’t done a Raid.

Comment

If you fancy a raid sometime (ps4) we always seem to be one short we've taken a few people through the scourge of thepast now and its a nice raid to start on as its not overly long or overly complicated. I'm still playing this on and off, thousands of hours racked up and it just keeps dragging me back.

Comment

I gave up on the revelry triumphs after getting the Arbalest, one is bugged and I just couldn’t be bothered with pvp.

Otherwise been a great event, seeing a million grenades flying past your head every second has made a nice change of pace.

Now working on my Dredgen title, just need 1 more Gambit reset to get the ghost and it’s mine

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          I gave up on the revelry triumphs after getting the Arbalest, one is bugged and I just couldn’t be bothered with pvp.

Otherwise been a great event, seeing a million grenades flying past your head every second has made a nice change of pace.

Now working on my Dredgen title, just need 1 more Gambit reset to get the ghost and it’s mine
                          I'd been a ship away form the curse-breaker title for months the fact that it drops in the shattered throne which only opens up once every three weeks and it had a super stingy drop rate meant that it just never dropped for me. Running this area multiple times every time i could didn't help either.

As soon as they buffed the drop rates it dropped from the first area which was quite surprising as i thought it was only the boss of the shattered throne who dropped the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            I'd been a ship away form the curse-breaker title for months the fact that it drops in the shattered throne which only opens up once every three weeks and it had a super stingy drop rate meant that it just never dropped for me. Running this area multiple times every time i could didn't help either.

As soon as they buffed the drop rates it dropped from the first area which was quite surprising as i thought it was only the boss of the shattered throne who dropped the ship.
                            You and a hell of a lot of other people were waiting for that ship for cursebreaker title.

Turned out the drop rate was only 2% originally, bungie buffed the rate to 10%. The bungie forums exploded when they found out the original was only 2%, no wonder no one was getting it.

Comment

It's absolutely crazy that the drop rate was where it was, when you consider that most people don't have multiple characters and its on a 3 week rotation the miserly drop rate is Idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                                If you fancy a raid sometime (ps4) we always seem to be one short we've taken a few people through the scourge of thepast now and its a nice raid to start on as its not overly long or overly complicated. I'm still playing this on and off, thousands of hours racked up and it just keeps dragging me back.
                                Thanks for the offer but I’m on Xbox One.

Comment

Working...
                                X