User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Have put a few hours into Forsaken now and so far I'm loving it. The bow is awesome. I like that I'm getting blue weapons more powerful than my legendarys and exotics. Soooo much to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    Me and kipper will quite happily show you the ropes, where on most eves. Now that monster hunter has kind of fallen by the wayside would be good to see you in game again.
    Count me in! Look out for me online I'll be on most of the week

Oh Bungie... still making dedicated fans feel the pain...

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ions-forsaken/

From the 16th Forsaken will include the previous expansions as well. Those who shelled out get some token cosmetic DLC fluff instead of a refund

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Oh Bungie... still making dedicated fans feel the pain...

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ions-forsaken/

From the 16th Forsaken will include the previous expansions as well. Those who shelled out get some token cosmetic DLC fluff instead of a refund
    This is why you don't buy games from big publishers on day one anymore. For the people that were forced into buying CoO & Warmind in order to access Forsaken they should be given refunds on those items.

Been playing this via ps+
    Enjoying it quite a bit but there’s no challenge whatsoever. Also too
    Many numbers for things makes it confusing. The shooting though is top notch. Just playing solo but there seems to be other people in my games just running around and doing dances. All a bit odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Been playing this via ps+
    Enjoying it quite a bit but there’s no challenge whatsoever. Also too
    Many numbers for things makes it confusing. The shooting though is top notch. Just playing solo but there seems to be other people in my games just running around and doing dances. All a bit odd.
    It’s a shared world. So there’s other people in each instance. Basically each area, when the screen changes the name of the area your in, will change the server instance as well. So you could have randoms in one area, go to another and the server instance changes and there might be no people, or more.

The challenge comes in the end game stuff to be honest difficulty wise, dungeons, exotic weapon quests, raids etc. There’s a lot of end game to Destiny.

Are you just playing D2 base or have you got the expansions & Forsaken as well?
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-10-2018 at 10:32 AM.

I have no idea! Whatever ps+ gave me.
    Am I going to have to do multiplayer to get to the exotic stuff? I did just get a really good helmet/face with some extra perks on it. I seem to have loads of ‘money’ too but no need to ever spend it on anything!

Did I say that the shooting is really good? Cos it’s really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I have no idea! Whatever ps+ gave me.
    Am I going to have to do multiplayer to get to the exotic stuff? I did just get a really good helmet/face with some extra perks on it. I seem to have loads of ‘money’ too but no need to ever spend it on anything!

Did I say that the shooting is really good? Cos it’s really good.
    You just have the base D2 then.

Yep the shooting is simply the best, it’s always fun to play, the fun mechanics bitch slap everything else out there. Running around trying out different weapons (and even the same weapon but with different perks) is just simple fun.

It’s worth buying the Forsaken expansion as well if you get into to it as you now get the previous 2 expansions Curse of Osiris & Warmind, for free.

I mean there’s a crap ton of game there to go through if your just joining Destiny 2.

Edit. No, exotic weapons & armour are split between either random drops, or quests. Some are tired exclusively to a quest, like the Sleeper Simulant & the new Malfeasance gun. Other exotic weapons can drop at random from anywhere. Only some exotic guns are tied to quests though. All armour can drop random there are no exotic armour quests.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-10-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Add me on PSN Brad.

fishyb

Well get some games going and I’m happy to help with any missions etc, or PvP.

Return to online multiplayer gaming!?!?!??
    Maybe I will.
    Strikes have now opened up. I don't know what they are but it suggests 3 people I think.

So I hit level 15 last night and I *almost* died at one point. Some huge thing firing stuff at me and loads of minions. Holy crap I thought; if I don't find somewhere to hide I'm toast. And there, as if by magic I noticed a small opening leading into essentially a panic room. So, no death still :-)

Also, as if this wasn't easy enough, the enemies now appear to be killing each other when they die! They sort of explode and damage those around them causing a chain reaction of mass death. I think this might be caused by the exotic weapon I currently have. Some sort of energy weapon that does more damage on the second short; a Black Hole perk it might be? Anyway, fun to use.