User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Wait...

There's a dance button?
    *Downloads*
    Thereís so much dancing it got written into the lore of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Wait...

There's a dance button?
    *Downloads*

Black Armory is now live. I've just finished the first proper mission. Am power level 530. Next mission has a reccommend power level of 610. Think I have some grinding to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulos G View Post
    Black Armory is now live. I've just finished the first proper mission. Am power level 530. Next mission has a reccommend power level of 610. Think I have some grinding to do!
    Just a little bit. Harsh timer in the forge and power level enemies at 610, boss is at 630.

However such was the uproar over the first forge (1 of 4) starting at 610 bungie have already had to bow to pressure and reduce it to 605.

Of course a streamer has already manipulated prime engrams and got to 630 & soloed the first forge.

Edit: did you manage to get the Thunderlord Paulos? That will help with your grinding, itís even more of a monster than in D1.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 07-12-2018 at 11:26 AM.

I did get Thunderlord. Suggestions for powering up quickly welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulos G View Post
    I did get Thunderlord. Suggestions for powering up quickly welcome!
    The usual unfortunately. All weekly bounties and milestones. Thereís also a prime engram farming technique but would require a google as im not sure how to do it to be honest.

I figured as much. Just got so many games on the go at the moment!