No announcement yet.

Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is quite an addictive game. Played for bit last night just doing stuff on Earth, random events etc. I have heaps of gear I cant even equip yet! It seems there are higher level areas as I went roaming and some aliens were immune to my weapons for whatever reason. I got stomped by some massive alien robots lucky some level 50 peeps turned up and saved my bacon!

Going to keep levelling up & see how I get on.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Is it a full on patrol area or like a cut down one so to speak?

Haven’t bought the expansion but for what I’ve seen of the artwork on Forsaken it’s absolutely top draw as usual.
      Massive area that's a joy to explore full of public events and secrets, you use your sparrow to get about too and everything in their hits like a truck as its set up as an end game area it has a new Archons forge/ Escalation type public area too.

Comment

Bunch of my clan already got some raid gear. Impatient bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
          Bunch of my clan already got some raid gear. Impatient bunch.

All these streamers get tons of help from bungie now days, not like when VoG launched and there was no help whatsoever from anywhere with a 23hr slog for the first finish.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            All these streamers get tons of help from bungie now days, not like when VoG launched and there was no help whatsoever from anywhere with a 23hr slog for the first finish.
            raids not out but there is a glitch to get into it and get the first chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              raids not out but there is a glitch to get into it and get the first chest.
              Oh right, was going to say did someone get special access then ahead of public release, its usually a good week after new dlc drops the new raid.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                I got stomped by some massive alien robots lucky some level 50 peeps turned up and saved my bacon!
                I imagine servers are full of PS+ n00bs like us for the experienced players to laugh at.

I've downloaded and installed this, so might try it out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I imagine servers are full of PS+ n00bs like us for the experienced players to laugh at.

I've downloaded and installed this, so might try it out this week.
                  Me and kipper will quite happily show you the ropes, where on most eves. Now that monster hunter has kind of fallen by the wayside would be good to see you in game again.

Comment

Me and kipper will quite happily show you the ropes, where on most eves. Now that monster hunter has kind of fallen by the wayside would be good to see you in game again.
                    Deffo mate!

I really enjoyed the start of the year and Monster Hunter World.
                    I made the decision to stop because I could see myself playing one game all year, like EDF 2025 or Fallout.
                    I don't regret it because I've had a nice variety of experiences.

I do miss the online element because the banter was great fun.

I wonder if we can confuse [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION] again by having multiple people with the same name, similar gamertag, similar accent all playing on a projector?!

Comment

Looks like there will be some news later on today regarding prime engram exploits, getting raid gear early and possibly sleeper gambit dominance.

DeeJ via twitter
                      Just had a good meeting with designers and testers to come up with a plan of action based on new discoveries about the player experience over the weekend. We'll be sharing information about our plans today. Stay tuned. Thank you!

Comment

Have put a few hours into Forsaken now and so far I'm loving it. The bow is awesome. I like that I'm getting blue weapons more powerful than my legendarys and exotics. Soooo much to do!

Comment

Count me in! Look out for me online I'll be on most of the week

Comment

Oh Bungie... still making dedicated fans feel the pain...

Bungie has announced that starting next week, the older Destiny 2 expansions will be included for free with Forsaken. Previous purchasers will receive in-game rewards.

From the 16th Forsaken will include the previous expansions as well. Those who shelled out get some token cosmetic DLC fluff instead of a refund

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              Oh Bungie... still making dedicated fans feel the pain...

Bungie has announced that starting next week, the older Destiny 2 expansions will be included for free with Forsaken. Previous purchasers will receive in-game rewards.

From the 16th Forsaken will include the previous expansions as well. Those who shelled out get some token cosmetic DLC fluff instead of a refund
                              This is why you don't buy games from big publishers on day one anymore. For the people that were forced into buying CoO & Warmind in order to access Forsaken they should be given refunds on those items.

Comment

Been playing this via ps+
                                Enjoying it quite a bit but there’s no challenge whatsoever. Also too
                                Many numbers for things makes it confusing. The shooting though is top notch. Just playing solo but there seems to be other people in my games just running around and doing dances. All a bit odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X