No announcement yet.

Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played a bit today, I've held off bumping myself with the Lvl 30 boost Forsaken gives you as I read it locked out missions from Exp1 and 2 so I've started working through some remaining side stuff and Osiris missions. So far it's really good.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      I haven’t played this in almost a year. I logged in yesterday to see what’s changed, and it’s like a completely different game. How long would it take me to get up to speed? I’m currently level 30 at 343 light.
      For you about 10 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        I haven’t played this in almost a year. I logged in yesterday to see what’s changed, and it’s like a completely different game. How long would it take me to get up to speed? I’m currently level 30 at 343 light.
        There is a catch up bounty to get you to 690 power, you'd have to play through content to get your level up to 50 though but if you've not played there is a load of pretty decent content to play through to get you up to speed.

Comment

So Menagerie, if you don't know, and have a ton of runes for the chalice built up, you can farm the end boss chest.

Collect your loot,
          Run away until you get to another load area,
          Run back to chest,
          re-insert runs back into your chalice
          Open the chest again
          Can get up to 7 depending on the speed stats of your character.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            There is a catch up bounty to get you to 690 power, you'd have to play through content to get your level up to 50 though but if you've not played there is a load of pretty decent content to play through to get you up to speed.
            Nice one fella. I’ll see if I can’t get any of my old team together. I got burned on The Division 2, so I’m wary of coughing up for the new content.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Loving the chalice system in season of Opulence. Being able to actually choose your reward is a god send in this game. Granted you still have to grind for runes, but once you have the right ones your guaranteed the weapon of your choice if you have the right combo.

This guy created an awesome rune checker.

I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-06-2019, 14:23.

Comment

I'm making very slow progress with Osiris due to a mixture of playing other stuff and also picking up public events and side missions as I go, avoiding the option to auto-level up as well I'm now Lvl 25 at around Power level 244 so well on course to manually hit the level 30 milestone by the time the Year 1 expansions are complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  I'm making very slow progress with Osiris due to a mixture of playing other stuff and also picking up public events and side missions as I go, avoiding the option to auto-level up as well I'm now Lvl 25 at around Power level 244 so well on course to manually hit the level 30 milestone by the time the Year 1 expansions are complete.
                  You’ll want to avoid the auto level up if possible. You’ll miss out on all the mats, shards, cores you collect naturally from the campaign. Then you have nothing to start your levelling for end game and have to go back and mat farm.
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-06-2019, 09:58.

Comment

Will definitely avoid the option then, returning this late is so different from where I left the base game. Too much to do lol I have 1 Exotic chest armour and I've been avoiding swapping it out for better rated armours because they're not yellow

Comment

Will definitely avoid the option then, returning this late is so different from where I left the base game. Too much to do lol I have 1 Exotic chest armour and I've been avoiding swapping it out for better rated armours because they're not yellow
                      Whatever you do keep ALL the enhancement cores you collect until your ready to start bringing your favourite guns and armour up to 750. Trust me on this.

Plus pick up the gunsmith bounty’s every day to build at least a few hundred up.
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-06-2019, 11:07.

Comment

For anyone chasing that perfect Service Revolver roll, the other day I rolled,

Hit mark sight.
                        Ricochet rounds (increases range)
                        Rapid hit (better than outlaw as you can proc it without a kill)
                        Kill clip.
                        With an extended mag mod.
                        Reload masterwork (would prefer range)

The gun is such a versatile workhorse it’s ridiculous. Even on majors you can keep landing crit shots to full stack rapid hit and get stupid reload times.
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-06-2019, 16:32.

Comment

is the service revolver a pinacle strike weapon? i've never had one drop according to my collections.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            is the service revolver a pinacle strike weapon? i've never had one drop according to my collections.
                            It’s a 180rpm hand cannon Zavala was selling last season (not a pinnacle weapon). If you never bought one you can now no longer get it. If you did unlock it you can still get it from handing in strike tokens with Zavala.

With the right roll it can compete with Lunas & NF.

Comment

I don't even know if I have any enhancement cores, I'll have a check tonight, so I imagine I have any I've collected so will make sure to keep hold it them I actually had a decent run last night, pretty much focused on completely rinsing Titan including the public events and weekly challenge and as a result leapt up to Lvl 29 and PL 278.

I played a small bit of Crucible but I just don't like PvP in Destiny at all. Move don from my Exotic armour because the Legendary and Rare armours were starting to outstrip it too much but picked up and Exotic rifle of some sort. I'm now on Io ready to rinse that dry.

Comment

I don't even know if I have any enhancement cores, I'll have a check tonight, so I imagine I have any I've collected so will make sure to keep hold it them I actually had a decent run last night, pretty much focused on completely rinsing Titan including the public events and weekly challenge and as a result leapt up to Lvl 29 and PL 278.

I played a small bit of Crucible but I just don't like PvP in Destiny at all. Move don from my Exotic armour because the Legendary and Rare armours were starting to outstrip it too much but picked up and Exotic rifle of some sort. I'm now on Io ready to rinse that dry.
                                Don't worry to much about equipping it as the power level of your drops are based on your current highest equip-able set, do try to keep pace with the power level of the activity though, as if your too low you will run into red bar enemy's that your to low level to damage.

I'm having a bit of a slow level up to 750 at the moment, my regular team for raiding seems to have all but buggered off to other stuff at the moment so i hit a point where id run out of power level stuff to do, and with raids being the highest rewards its slow going from 740-750.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 18-06-2019, 08:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X