No announcement yet.

Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just need to to a Nightfall with a score of 200k to complete the masterwork set for my warlock (not doing other characters) mostly to give myself an armour boost with a full 2.0 set on Shadowkeep release. Enjoyed the EAZ, great area.

Managed to do Scourge of the Past raid on Sunday, fantastic stuff, enjoyed it start to finish.

I'm also still farming the forges, going to absolutely abuse that so i have plenty of mats for everything come Shadowkeep.

Comment

Anyone got the Recluse yet? That Glory grind is for real. Cannot get the Suros catalyst at all. Must be close to 1000 kills with it.

Comment

I was tempted to go for recluse, I’m close to getting the revoker and I recently got the redrix broadsword.
        Standing at around 1500 glory, so with some decent games/wins and the weekly bonus could probably get it before end of this season.
        Still trying to get seals done, trying to get my third gambit reset for the ghost shell should be finished that soon, also just topping up resources before Shadowkeep basically.

Comment

Started on Recluse, however sitting on 900 glory as i tend to loose as many as i win solo queuing in comp, so it just stays there. I need to find a solid team and just get it done. I get very unlucky with the matchmaking in comp and hit stack after stack of seemingly pro players.

Comment

Destiny 2 account link to Steam on PC is now live

Comment

My Dredgen medallion finally turned up. There sprayed metal so at least feel substantial, plus come with a little note from the respective in game character, in this case Drifter.

Nice little keep sake.

Comment

Well looks like bungie have hit a new low. New raid armour for the upcoming raid in Shadowkeep is just a reskin on CoO stock armour.

To say people are getting pissed with the lack of effort is an understatement now.

Comment

This is based off a screen shot and the dev's are saying that the full story isn't being represented properly.

More than likely the reskinned armour we are seeing in screenshots will be some sort of base set that completely changes when you level it or master work it. If you look at the moments of triumph armour set we have all just done its not completely unrecognizable once you get it to its final form. likewise the iron banner armour changes its look completely once you unlock the ornaments from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    This is based off a screen shot and the dev's are saying that the full story isn't being represented properly.

More than likely the reskinned armour we are seeing in screenshots will be some sort of base set that completely changes when you level it or master work it. If you look at the moments of triumph armour set we have all just done its not completely unrecognizable once you get it to its final form. likewise the iron banner armour changes its look completely once you unlock the ornaments from them.
                    Was confirmed by bungie it is in fact the raid armour. While the cool looking moss covered armour is part of the battle pass armour you get while playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                      Anyone got the Recluse yet? That Glory grind is for real. Cannot get the Suros catalyst at all. Must be close to 1000 kills with it.
                      I got the recluse and the Mountain top last weekend, i was sitting on 1400 glory from solo queuing and then joined a couple of buddys who where all at similar point levels, it started of shakey as we lost our first match and dropped points but then we woke up and went on a 11 game winning streak.

Comment

Nice one. I’ve been slowing climbing solo cueing. Hopefully I can get it before Shadowkeep comes out and resets my progress.

Comment

After joining a fireteam on the app, 6 straight wins on the bounce I finally have my recluse

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            After joining a fireteam on the app, 6 straight wins on the bounce I finally have my recluse
                            well done fishbowl when i got it the other weekend it was such a Rush as the last match before i hit 2100 was really close, cant say i wont miss how it works when they change it next season.

Decided to go for another seal this week and finish off wayfarer, at first look it didn't seem like i had much left to do with a few missing weapons from Curse of Osisris. How wrong was I! Each weapon requires you to collect materials from either completing crucible matches, doing public events or completing strikes. The last weapon i did requires me to do 30 crucible matches to get enough materials, and that's only one part of it. i can see why so many people stopped playing this when COS came out as its a massively horrible grind.

Comment

I was SO bored with Osiris that I stopped playing, when I came back Warmind had just launched but I was under levelled, at the time ALL of the Osiris weapons dropped higher than your light levels so I boosted myself by doing them all and getting the ghost as well, that helped get my level up for escalation protocol, which always hammered me at the time.

I need to play more gambit games to level up for 3rd time to get my ghost, luckily we got extra XP boost this whole week, once I’ve got that I’ll have the gambit triumph, recently got the lore triumph after about 18 weeks, all because Mara Sov lore only drops once every three weeks of course. You can glitch that and get two, which really did help.

Shadowkeep next week, actually looking forward to going back to the moon to see how haunted it is.
                              Also will be able to download F2P PS4 version and add my save, which is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                                well done fishbowl when i got it the other weekend it was such a Rush as the last match before i hit 2100 was really close, cant say i wont miss how it works when they change it next season.

Decided to go for another seal this week and finish off wayfarer, at first look it didn't seem like i had much left to do with a few missing weapons from Curse of Osisris. How wrong was I! Each weapon requires you to collect materials from either completing crucible matches, doing public events or completing strikes. The last weapon i did requires me to do 30 crucible matches to get enough materials, and that's only one part of it. i can see why so many people stopped playing this when COS came out as its a massively horrible grind.

Edit of my post.

I actually had a glitch while going for recluse, we got 5 wins on the bounce and i went to 2196 glory. However the bounty didn't complete, nor did the triumph. We went into orbit, nope, logged out, nope, went to tower nope, it had genuinely glitched on me. So we went back into comp, lost the game by a small margin, my glory dropped to 2050 odd. Next match, won that and went above 2100, low and behold this time it completed.

Glad thats over with.

Comment

Working...
                                X