PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    How odd, it wasn't there when i searched about 20 mins ago, tried buying it now and it's said the payment has failed and to try again later. Nothing wrong with my card so i have no idea whats going on. Looks like it's tropical denied at this rate today.
    Pretend it's part of the game!
    You should have converted to pesetas!

Comment

So it seems that for once in a miracle the website is broken and my actual console ps store is actually working as in desparation i turned on my ps4 and tried to buy it with that. Site loaded up fine and i was able to buy, the ps phone app is knackered as you cant search for antything and my goto of the website seems to be broken at the moment too with processig payment. what the hell is going on at sony headquarters it shouldn't be this hard to buy a game.

Aaanyway time to grab my suntan lotion & hat as it's time to bask in the virtual sun.

Comment

Phew, great news! Have fun and tell us how it is. I have Job Simulator in my wishlist, waiting for a price drop.

If I ever finish RDR2, I have a chunk of VR to tuck into.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          When does the ps store update? as today is supposed to be the release date of vacation simulator yet its not up on the store. Today i have a day off and want to go play on the tropical island.

It's like sony don't want my money, impatient why yes i am, i have been waiting eagerly for this one.
          Let me know how Vacation Simulator is. My kids absolutely love Job Sim.

Comment

Well im back from a few hours of my vacation & it's been wonderful, the resort is a lot of fun to play in so far i ended up hanging around the beach taking selfies and pissing off the robots while i just relaxed and played the minigames there's quite a lot to do in each area and you unlock new parts of the areas by scanning your wrist band. To unlock stuff you need memories which you will be given as you interact with the robots. I absolutely adore the enviroment there's something very warm and cozy about the cartoon world been inside a slightly surreal world is something i love.

The only niggle is the tracking is a bit fiddly just like the first game you have to be careful not to obstruct the move controllers while your back is turned to the camera, the game could do with click turning so you can see behind you but still be facing the ps camera for total tracking but you can work around the issue if you have played the first game you know how it works.

Before you even get to the resort you can have a lot of fun in the suite, theres a ton of stuff to mess with including a tv that has various channels about the resort and even a games console that has a selection of carts to play, i found a cart floating in the water at the beach so i picked it up and put it in my backpack took it back to my room and put it in the console it's a simple version of tetris thats fully playable. Found a chia pet robot head on the shelf i turned it over to see it told me to get it wet so i poured some grape soda on it and now my robot chia has purple hair lol. Loads of silly little things like that to find. It's fun how you can take pics using your camera, a lot of oppertunites to be holiday snap mad. If anyone likes how the first simulator game was they will love this one it's bigger and more to do but it's pretty much the same affair if you don't like minigame stuff and having the enviroment as one huge toy to play with then you might not get on with it. One thing i did think was a nice touch is you can bring up the options backpack and adjust the floor height while in game, theres also a little people switch so if kids are playing it will adjust the enviroments for them to better use.

As for me i'm off back into the bathroom to tweak my appearance as even in there you can spend a load of time messing around with the stuff in there including running a bath for a soak.

LOVE IIIT

Last edited by importaku; 18-06-2019, 23:11.

Comment

Looks great. Thanks for the impressions. Sound like my kids will have a blast.

Comment

I hope this gets a PSVR release one day...

Comment

BE THE ACTION HERO Star in your own explosive action movie blockbuster with this PS VR exclusive shooter. Battle through the crime-ridden London underworld as elite SAS soldier Ryan Marks in your deadliest mission yet… to save your family from a

Blood and Truth (PS4 PSVR)

£24.95

Comment

A decent bargain there

Comment

I keep screwing up in Blood & Truth.

The game gives you bonuses for killing enemies without them alerting others; in game terms this means you have to shoot them with a silenced weapon and kill them almost instantly while no-one is looking, and if someone sees their body, you have to kill them quickly too (so a bit like Metal Gear Solid in terms of complexity). Firing a non-silenced weapon will alert everyone nearby; however, as is the case in most games (and as an exaggeration of real life), non-silenced weapons generally do more damage, so you should carry a mixture.

You "stow" the big weapons by raising them to your shoulder, but this is the kicker - you press the trigger to actually stow them. The game pulses the force feedback of the Move controllers to tell you you're in the right spot, but in my experience it's not very accurate, and frequently I fire off shots over my shoulder, alerting everyone nearby.

The stow command should really have been a different button.

Generally the tracking works okay, but you definitely start to notice the shortcomings.

Comment

I said I wouldn't do it, but I'm considering getting Borderlands 2. What's the consensus, does it play like Borderlands but in VR?

Comment

Comment

No Man's Sky is £15.99 at the moment.
                            Might be a good time to pick it up if you're thinking of getting it for the VR upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/...MANSSKYHG00001

No Man's Sky is £15.99 at the moment.
                              Might be a good time to pick it up if you're thinking of getting it for the VR upgrade.
                              Do they have a firm date on when that's coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                Do they have a firm date on when that's coming?
                                "Summer"

Comment

Working...
                                X