PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    Can someone clarify this, please? Clap Hanz tweeted this minutes ago. Is Everybody's Golf VR only coming out in Japan this week or is this an update?

It's already out, sir:
    PlayStation®Move motion controllers or DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller required to play this game. Clubs Check. Caddie Check. PlayStation®VR Check Step on to the course like never before in the most immersive Everybody’s Golf™ experience yet • Swing for the flag with your PlayStation®Move motion controller or DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller. • Play through three incredible courses with tips from your very own charismatic caddie. • Practise your putting on the green or tee off at the driving range to perfect your swing.

The tweet you posted links to a Playstation blog from 2019, hence the confusion.
    本日6月4日(火)公開の「ゲーム説明トレーラー」で『みんなのGOLF VR』の魅力をまとめてチェック! 6月7日(金)の発売が迫る、PlayStation®VR専用タイトル『みんなのGOLF VR』。その収録内容を紹介す […]

People in this thread posted that they liked it and it's remarkably accurate and fun.

Comment

I know it's out. I got it day one. It was just strange to see that tweet yesterday which translates to:

[PS VR] 0 yards to the golf course. "Minna no GOLF VR" is finally released!
      I just wondered if this was an update or something. Very strange. especially having the "finally" in there.

Comment

Guys, is the Batman VR worth it? Thoughts please.

Comment

Get it in a sale!
          It's currently reduced to £7.99 (cheapest ever was £7.39) and that's an OK price, but be aware that it's incredibly polished, but pretty short.

I really enjoyed it, I liked investigating the crime scenes and deducing what happened and the batarang training sim was good fun, but it's over in a couple of nights and you probably won't return, but what there is, is really professional.

I know it's out. I got it day one. It was just strange to see that tweet yesterday
          I just wondered if this was an update or something. Very strange. especially having the "finally" in there.
          Agreed, it's weird they'd tweet in 2020 a link to a blog from a year ago when the game was about to launch.

Comment

Definitely. It's about the length of a movie, and it's fun if you're a fan of the Arkham games or Batman in general.

Comment

This week sees new reveals and updates on upcoming games, as well as a VR-focused PS Store promotion .

"Over the next few days, we’re going to spotlight some upcoming games coming to PlayStation VR, including some announcements and updates for previously revealed PS VR titles.

It kicks off today at 3pm BST / 4pm CEST / 7am PST, and we’ll have further updates to share each day at the same time through to Friday.

There’ll also be a PS VR promotion on PS Store kicking off this week. Read on for more!

PlayStation Store PS VR sale
              Starting this Wednesday, September 9, PS Store will be hosting a PS VR promotion. This sale will showcase the diverse range of experiences only possible on the platform with a range of titles available at a discounted price for a limited time*.

That includes titles such as:

Arizona Sunshine
              Astro Bot Rescue Mission
              Blood & Truth
              Borderlands 2 VR
              Everybody’s Golf VR
              Farpoint
              Firewall Zero Hour
              L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files
              Superhot VR
              Tetris Effect
              Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

From Wednesday, September 9, head on to PS Store from your PS4 or browser to check out the full sale list when the sale goes live."

Comment

Minecraft adds PS VR support this month

This has been much requested, and much discussed amongst our Minecraft PlayStation community and players but, I can finally say something officially about it. Yes, we are bringing PlayStation VR support to Minecraft, and we’re doing it very soon! This month, in fact!!

Yes, that soon!

Us Mojang folks have been bursting to say something about this for ages! PS VR support has actually been a planned PS4 feature since we got the thumbs-up from Sony to bring cross platform play and the Bedrock version to PlayStation 4. There was never any question of would we, just when.

So, I guess you’ll be wanting to know some details?

Once we’ve finished the final bits of polish to the experience, the PS VR support will arrive via a patch for the main Minecraft game. Everyone who has Minecraft on PlayStation 4 will get that patch automatically. Download that patch and you’ll get access to the new Minecraft VR functionality. Of course, you’ll need a PS VR setup in order to use it. All of you have one of those right?!

But what is Minecraft x PlayStation VR, I hear you say?

Well <drum roll>… it’s Minecraft, but in stellar VR. It is 100% the same Minecraft game that you can play every day, every week, every month, every year…on PlayStation 4. Nothing removed. 100% wholesome & pure full-fat Minecraft.

But surely there must be something different?
                Yes, of course! There’s a bunch of new settings & guidance so that you can tweak the VR experience to your needs. There’s also two main ways you can play the game in VR: Immersive and Living Room modes. We think both are cool, but it’s up to you.
                Just like the main game, you use your DualShock 4 controller to move around and do all the crafting and choppy/fighty things that you need to do, but you’ll be fully immersed in your Minecraft world. I guarantee you will jump out of your skin at some point.

Despite the pandemic adjusting how we develop Minecraft, development on Minecraft for PS VR has been relatively drama-free. Dare I say it, normal, even. The Minecraft x PSVR experience itself is based on the Minecraft VR tech that we developed for other VR platforms a few years back. SkyBox Labs took that and have been working their magic to convert and optimise the existing tech for PS VR. And, of course, our friends at Sony have been there all along the way to guide us because they know their system better than anyone.

It’s been a brilliant team effort and we’re so excited for PlayStation VR’s players to get to experience a gorgeous, immersive version of Minecraft!

Comment

Minecraft in VR OMG YASSSSSSSS, i have wanted that for so long. Have the game already so i'll be happy to update for VR fun.

Comment

Thought this thread was quiet. This is great news!

Comment

As basic as the graphics are it's wonderful to just walk around the surreal blocky enviroments, to do this in 1st person in VR will be amazing. Mining deep underground exploring, bet digging through a wall and falling into a unseen cavern full of lava in 1st person is horrifying lol.

Comment

Never got on with Minecraft. In VR it'll be a different experience but it's still chopping down trees endlessly.

Comment

Oh man I’ll have to buy Minecraft again. No way will the kids not hear about this and want to try it. Wonder if I could claim my PSVR isn’t working?

Comment

Glad I bought it years back now, looking forward to more VR!

Comment

My kids are ready for this. Awesome news.

Comment

Just waiting for that sweet sweet PS5-VR announcement so I can ditch my Facebook Quest.

Comment

Working...
                                X