No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t fault Area X ... it’s the best video game experience I’ve ever had.

Comment

Claim your PSVR adaptor for PS5

Comment

Just seems to be a never ending loop of 'Im not a robot' tickbox for me.

Comment

Clicked through it a few times and it ate my form and started me over from scratch. Worked 3rd time though, cheers for the heads up!

Comment

Think it's due to load - I've done so many captchas trying to get it to work that I'm now having a total existential crisis

Comment

I'll come back to it. 57 million captchas and 3 forms eaten.

Comment

Got mine through...now try and a ps5.

Comment

Went through first time for me, I just need a PS5 now

Comment

email came back about the adapter, saying they will ship them out mid November.

Comment

Ordered one just in case i need to use it at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Thanks for the heads up. The once I find my PSVR I’ll be sure to order one...

Comment

Tried this morning and when I put my serial in I get:

'Oops! Something went wrong. Please contact your local distributer or Retailer for support.'

Comment

I hammered the **** out of it last night and it finally accepted it all and sent me an email.
                            Id just keep trying endlessly.

Comment

Yeah I got through the process no problem this morning, compared to the dozens of captchas I'd tried yesterday

Comment

There is some confusion about how VR works on the PS5. It stems for NMS PS5 enhancements. Do we get the ps5 version of NMS through the VR headset or the ps4 version, considering the DualSense doesn't work with PSVR.

Comment

Working...
                                X