User Tag List

Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 1234513103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1659
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I had the Handshake issues on the Pro without the VR unit set up. The PS4 Pro is a poorly made system (awaits the insults)
    I'd agree with you. The first iteration of Sonys hardware generally is a bit pish hence why I'm holding off for the Super PS4 Pro 2 Turbo X instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    You're so ugly, you went to a haunted house and were given an application form!



    Oh, wait. Sorry, you mean insults about questioning PS4 Pro build quality.

    As you were.

    Ban this troll. All he does is go around spewing venom and wit in equal doses on all and sundry! Although I really really do like his idea of buying a Community PSVR where we all chip in buy the unit and then enjoy it for a month before passing it on.

    Some enterprising chap could turn that into a decent business model ya know.
    Last edited by replicashooter; 12-01-2018 at 02:35 PM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    You're so ugly, you went to a haunted house and were given an application form!
    No I was given Sticky Rice!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by replicashooter View Post
    Some enterprising chap could turn that into a decent business model ya know.
    *cough* Blockbusters *cough*

    I'd lend my unit out to you QC but I wouldn't let the great unwashed put their faces in my mask...

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by replicashooter View Post
    I'd agree with you. The first iteration of Sonys hardware generally is a bit pish hence why I'm holding off for the Super PS4 Pro 2 Turbo X instead.
    I don't have any issues with my launch PS3 or the old base PS4 which I still use

    Community PSVR where we all chip in buy the unit and then enjoy it for a month before passing it on.
    I haven't sold my base PS4 or my PS4 VR system (I'm not the one who sold their unit). Maybe before asking for people to be banned or calling people silly names, you take the time to read what people post; that could be an enterprise in it's self

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Maybe before asking for people to be banned or calling people silly names, you take the time to read what people post; that could be an enterprise in it's self
    The old me would've beefed with you till high noon and ripped you to shreds at every opportunity I get but the new 'sensible shoe' me just shook his head and chuckled so I'll leave this here instead:


  6. #26

  7. #27
    We could easily settle this over Arms.

    Best of three, or first to five?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThere View Post
    I'd lend my unit out to you QC but I wouldn't let the great unwashed put their faces in my mask...
    I'll have you know, I always have my annual bath, whether I need it or not!

    Joking aside, that's one of the issues, isn't it?
    There's a hygiene question when these things are used.

    I was concerned when I tried the Shark Dive demo, but forgot all about it once the headset was on.

    RS and TA: it's all just friendly banter.
    If you think it's otherwise, just don't respond.

    Thread back on-topic, please as it's one worth discussing.

  9. #29
    The hygiene aspect really puts me off getting a 2nd hand one as well, especially as v2 has the built in earphones although they probably come with other covers too but generally the icky potential is strong.

    That said I do remember sporting one of these back in the day:



    When arcades were still a thing...

  10. #30
    As I've mentioned in another thread, I can't recommend it. That said, I tried RE7 the other day and the resolution issues melt away when you're scared of turning the next corner because you don't know what you'll find.
    I'd lend you mine if I could QC, but posting it back and forth would cost the same as buying one.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •