No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played some Skyrim and it was interesting that when I first booted PS3 skyrim a few Xmases ago I was impressed by the gfx, playing it in VR shows up how aged the engine is. Didn't play long enough to see if that feeling went away (past my bedtime ) but didn't feel that way with PSVR worlds or Batman Arkham VR.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
      That said I do remember sporting one of these back in the day:

When arcades were still a thing...
      The Virtuality machines were awesome fun at the time, but as a kid I remember the headset being very heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        The Virtuality machines were awesome fun at the time, but as a kid I remember the headset being very heavy.
        True dat! It was like "here's a slice of the future...along with some spinal contusion, enjoy!"

Crazy when you think how far all this has come since then and even crazier is the leaps that will be made in the same time period going forwards as the race takes its steps towards augs and other Adam Jensen related endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
          Played some Skyrim and it was interesting that when I first booted PS3 skyrim a few Xmases ago I was impressed by the gfx, playing it in VR shows up how aged the engine is. Didn't play long enough to see if that feeling went away (past my bedtime ) but didn't feel that way with PSVR worlds or Batman Arkham VR.
          This is why it needs to come to the PC:

Imagine that bastard in VR!

Comment

Has anyone played Megaton Rainfall yet?
            It's £7.99 in the January Sale
            Become an indestructible interdimensional superbeing in this first-person superhero game, and save Earth from an alien invasion. Be careful though - you are so powerful you can destroy entire skyscrapers unintentionally when you miss your otherworldly target...

Comment

I'm waiting for a discount on it!

Comment

Is it not reduced in Canadia?

Comment

Nopes.

Comment

Still quite tempted by one of these; it's £300 now with a game and the camera. I have one Move already so would imagine the starter pack is the best way to get one.

You guys who have one, are you still using it regularly? I fancy Driveclub, Resi 7 and Rez, what else is essential?

Edit; i've just read the posts above and don't think i will bother, seems i'm going to start fitting and lose my eyesight within a month!
                    Last edited by Pavey; 10-03-2018, 07:12.

Comment

Anybody in here want a copy of Arizona Sunshine, (i was gifted a download code for it) i thought about posting it in the its for free thread but id rather it go to an active members of borders who has psvr.

Comment

I would love that [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION] if it's still available

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          I would love that [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION] if it's still available
                          i will send it across now dude
                          Last edited by Lebowski; 26-03-2018, 12:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                            Still quite tempted by one of these; it's £300 now with a game and the camera. I have one Move already so would imagine the starter pack is the best way to get one.

You guys who have one, are you still using it regularly? I fancy Driveclub, Resi 7 and Rez, what else is essential?
                            Just buy one, it's a great experience. It's not going to be used all the time, but it offers such a different and unique experience that it's well worth the Dosh imo. I wouldn't waste your time with Drive Club VR the downgrade in GFX is really bad and hurts the game, Dirt Rally is much better and really good in VR, Rush of Blood is a must as is REZ VR and RE 7 is the off the chart in VR and Fairpoint and the AIM controller are a must too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              i will send it across now dude
                              The Dude abides Very generous of you ... huge thanks for that. I can't wait to give it a go

Comment

[MENTION=2390]Pavey[/MENTION]: Superhot VR

Comment

Working...
                                X