No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went back on amazon, bloody left it too long all the decent psvr bundles are gone the skyrim & astrobot bundles are out of stock. Had to go with the standard one with the worlds starter game. Same with the consoles, ended up having to get the red dead II bundle, will probably flog that as i'm not that interested in cowboy stuff. But now have most of the hardware needed just some move controllers & some headphones & im all set.

Typical effect of it been close to xmas, people are now present buying.
    Last edited by importaku; 06-11-2018, 15:24.

Comment

That's a point about headphones. I have some rather large AKG headcans. I suspect wearing these with the PSVR headset on will make me feel like robocop. In-ear might be the way to go.

Comment

On the occasions I've used the PSVR in ears I've found them pretty good.

Comment

I use the Sony Playstation 2.0 cans but I reckon the supplied in-ear ones give better 3d audio. Need to run a test to be sure but that's my gut feeling. THE 2.0s are comfy mind.

Comment

When my previous stereo headset imploded I bought the Tritton Ark 100 headset, was a mid-price solution for me, only thing I can fault is mic length but over-ear they are comfy and not too heavy as well.
            Works well whilst wearing PSVR as well, Sony have clearly designed the PSVR well for use with headsets/cans.

Comment

I use these with my PSVR, phone, consoles etc.

That model was originally £170 so getting it for £80 is pretty good.

I have larger headphones for music and movies but they don’t sit properly with VR headset.

Comment

It's been delivered...ill have to try and forget about it now...
                Must. Resist.

Comment

GET IT OPENED AND PLAY IT!

Comment

Another couple of levels of Astro bot. Game continues to surprise me. I now believe this game could be made to work in non vr and if the main character was replaced by mario it would be hailed as another Nintendo masterpiece.

Comment

How far in are you now [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]?

Comment

Like 3 levels into world 3 I think. Just did the level where you

are on a cart jumping between rails

. Limiting it to a max of two levels a night so as not to spoil it by finishing too soon!

Comment

mines due saturday, gonna get it all out & checked to make sure i didn't get either a duff headset or console and i'll get it calibrated and sorted before it goes back in the box till xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            mines due saturday, gonna get it all out & checked to make sure i didn't get either a duff headset or console and i'll get it calibrated and sorted before it goes back in the box till xmas.
                            Good thinking. I should probably check its a working headset. Plus getting all the updates/installs and calibrations sorted will make it quicker to burst open the box and get it going at Xmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              Good thinking. I should probably check its a working headset. Plus getting all the updates/installs and calibrations sorted will make it quicker to burst open the box and get it going at Xmas!
                              Yeah, it's best to do that; in total seriousness - it'd be annoying to find out it didn't work after you'd had it for an age.

Comment

Yeah i have bad luck with stuff like that, not taking a chance and having xmas screwed, it's already bad enough this year that i have to work xmas day. If i come home and my vr setup is borked out of the box i'd cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X