No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to 350 now, which actually stopped my impulse buy on Saturday.

Comment

I've got the V2. I've also got Biohazard 7, but I'm yet to play it in VR because I'm too scared. I've got Rigs and Starblood Arena too, but I've not played those either. I used it for about an hour the day it arrived with the free PSN stuff, and it's been sitting there ever since doing nothing. I should really give it a proper go, but I just haven't got around to it yet.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

RIGS is not worth it sadly, but Starblood Arena is good when you get used to thinking spatially. RE7 really is an experience.
        I bought a heavily discounted Driveclub VR yesterday so will be playing that with a bucket nearby sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          I bought a heavily discounted Driveclub VR yesterday so will be playing that with a bucket nearby sometime.

Comment

Waiting for a review from [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]
            Did you get one in the end?

Comment

I bought one but haven't even hooked it up yet mate, been busy with a lot of other things.

Comment

Word on the street is that as of tomorrow the RRP is dropping to £259 for the starter pack.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                  Word on the street is that as of tomorrow the RRP is dropping to £259 for the starter pack.
                  Confirmed.

WipeOut Omega Collection VR Update out today too. Sick bags at the ready!

Comment

To be honest, that link is probably right that sluggish sales are likely behind the sharp price drop though the flip side of that is it's nice to see Sony make a proactive move to keep things moving forward. Feels like less effort was made for Vita.

Comment

Might take the plunge now, and i'm glad i waited.

Comment

Cheers. I've reserved one at Argos. Hopefully I can collect tomorrow at the new price

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          Cheers. I've reserved one at Argos. Hopefully I can collect tomorrow at the new price
                          I see it still as the old price here:

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

I might go for it. I would need a PS4 as well, though, and Move controllers... Hmmm...

Comment

Yes, still at the old price currently. That's why you reserve it now, then, theoretically collect it and pay the new price tomorrow :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              I see it still as the old price here:

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

I might go for it. I would need a PS4 as well, though, and Move controllers... Hmmm...
                              You need a PS4 at least, I don't have Move controllers.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Yes, still at the old price currently. That's why you reserve it now, then, theoretically collect it and pay the new price tomorrow :-)
                                just done the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X