X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has no one tried Deracine yet?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      Anyone living a happy Move controller-less, PSVR life? The deals for the starter pack and Astro Bot is ridiculous at the minute, but doesn't come with Moves.
      I haven’t used the Move controllers outside of a couple of the pack in demos.

Comment

Superhot VR is the only game I’ve used the move controllers for, does feel really cool but all the other games I’ve played have been via standard controller. I will be grabbing Beat Saber though so I imagine they will be well utilised for that.

Comment

Thanks guys. Beat Saber looks really cool.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              Told you lol. Astro Bot is GOTY and just a utterly magicaly and increabile experience that can't help but make you smile and happy
              It really is amazing what Sony's Japan studio have created with Astro Bot. It's not only totally stunning visually -- but it also has lots of old school charm you don't tend to find these days. The designers deserve loads of awards for crafting something so brilliant.

It's restored my faith in modern gaming. It's one of those stand out magical games that leaves you feeling enthused with a huge smile on your face.

Comment

I’ve genuinely reached the point where I think it’s game of the generation for me, and that’s despite its shortness and easiness of the main adventure. Going back and finding every last Astrobot and beating every challenge is NOT so easy though!

Comment

I just ordered Firewall Zero Hour and the aim controller for £39.99 on Amazon for Black Friday.

Seems a very good price for the two, when it’s usually £90- plus the game is supposed to be brilliant. Also, now I can buy Farpoint for £7 on PSN

Still in stock if anyone’s interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    Going back and finding every last Astrobot and beating every challenge is NOT so easy though!
                    Yeah, the game really makes you want to rescue every last bot. And it's such a captivating game world, that I'll keep coming back to enjoy the atmosphere.

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                    I just ordered Firewall Zero Hour and the aim controller for £39.99 on Amazon for Black Friday.

Seems a very good price for the two, when it’s usually £90- plus the game is supposed to be brilliant. Also, now I can buy Farpoint for £7 on PSN

That's a good deal. I will hope there are similar offers in the New Year sales, as I will want Farpoint and an aim controller when I'm looking for more VR action.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                      That's a good deal. I will hope there are similar offers in the New Year sales, as I will want Farpoint and an aim controller when I'm looking for more VR action.
                      Yeah, I was REALLY tempted by that one too. Decided to hold off until the New Year as Christmas is going to be busy and I've got too much to play as it is.

Comment

Buy it people!!! Or I’ll have no one to play it with

PLUS Farpoint is £7 on PSN, so you’ll SAVE yourself money

Comment

PS has both ends of VR covered. Astro Bot at one end with a wonderful platformer with largely conventional controls that makes incredible use of VR, touch and motion yet all with a dual shock. Farpoint at the other with a full on, standing up, first person shooter with the best FPS controls ever made on any platform, allowing proper cover shooting and with 3D audio so good that you can shoot things off-screen because you can hear where they're coming from.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Comment

Astro Bot game of the generation... Sony already covered that base

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. Can you get the unit over a pair of glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                Buy it people!!! Or I’ll have no one to play it with

PLUS Farpoint is £7 on PSN, so you’ll SAVE yourself money
                                Ah bollocks, I didn’t realise it was online multiplayer.

I thought to myself I wouldn’t mind another FPS, so I picked a pack up thinking I’d keep the game and sell the controller on as I already have one. (Giving me the game on the cheap) Too late to cancel it now as it’s shipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X