No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm a big VR virgin but blown away so far and that was just from the VR Worlds London Heist car chase section. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      but they are worth the wait they are the best protectors i have ever bought for any item.
      I ordered a pair. Hopefully they'll be with me over the next couple of weeks. I'll keep the PSVR packed away until then.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Anyone wanting rick & morty on psvr it's just dropped from £34.99 to £19 on amazon for disk ver, glad i held off.
        and £9.99 for digital version.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          and £9.99 for digital version.
          even better hehe.

For me doing disk ver when i can but then digital if the disk ver is obscenely priced or it's not available as disk. Upto 12 games & climbing so far, enough to keep me occupied till well after xmas. Hope my body can take the vr.

Comment

Astrobot is absolutely amazoing. You guys with until Christmas are in for a real treat.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Astrobot is absolutely amazoing.
              Yeah, it really is astonishing. The main reason why I am happy to have PSVR.

Comment

Gotta say... And I'm going to get eviscerated for this, I'm sure...

Played the demo and I don't quite get the hype for AstroBot.

I mean, I get why it's getting good reviews and why people would love it. It seems like a very good 3D platformer with some great ideas, and some elements of it just ooze with charm. The way in which it makes the virtual controller, hovering in space part of the scene is just amazing too. I'm also aware of how responsive and slick the controls feel, and how that only comes about with very skilled design (it isn't something that just "works" in the way some people expect), so no issues there.

However, from the demo, it just feels like something I'd prefer to be playing on a normal TV. The VR trickery, whilst novel, doesn't really add much for me.

It may well be that the demo doesn't give the best impression of the game? But then that's what a demo's for, so I don't really know.

Again, not knocking it. I can see why people are enjoying it. It just didn't "click" as this amazing experience for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Gotta say... And I'm going to get eviscerated for this, I'm sure...

Played the demo and I don't quite get the hype for AstroBot.

I mean, I get why it's getting good reviews and why people would love it. It seems like a very good 3D platformer with some great ideas, and some elements of it just ooze with charm. The way in which it makes the virtual controller, hovering in space part of the scene is just amazing too. I'm also aware of how responsive and slick the controls feel, and how that only comes about with very skilled design (it isn't something that just "works" in the way some people expect), so no issues there.

However, from the demo, it just feels like something I'd prefer to be playing on a normal TV. The VR trickery, whilst novel, doesn't really add much for me.

It may well be that the demo doesn't give the best impression of the game? But then that's what a demo's for, so I don't really know.

Again, not knocking it. I can see why people are enjoying it. It just didn't "click" as this amazing experience for me.
                  Hey, it's ok to be wrong sometimes ;-)

The demo is extremely representative of the full game. Suggest you don't buy it!

Comment

The whole being in the middle of the map and having to look 360 degrees to locate hidden stuff. Leaning around corners. It'd be just standard passable without the VR immersion. Feels like it's built around you. You feel like a floating Mekon advisor.

Comment

Everybody's Golf VR is coming!

Looks lonely, but hey...

Comment

That could be brilliant. Looking forward to trying that.

It reminds me too ... I was on the rowing machine yesterday and VR could certainly ad to that experience ... you could be rowing through the Canadian Rockies like Ray Mears.

Comment

Anyone tried Rec Room?

Comment

Everybody's golf could be awesome. It's a game series I've always loved, but the voice on the last PS4 one was so mind blowingly irritating I sold it after one session.

Comment

Dream sesh tonight.

First: Played my second and concluding instalment of Batman VR. Even better than the first. Amazing final chapters ... so many neat touches Again, the feeling of being there is so good.

Second: Superhot VR. I love playing this but I'm at a point where it's very hard and there's no option to restart the game or choose chapters. I may never complete it.

Lastly: Tetris Effect. Only my second proper play and it was utterly brilliant. The New York jazz level is amazing. Love this game

Comment

I need to try Tetris, I’d really prefer a physical copy though.

Comment

Working...
                                X