No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wondered where the weird & quirky games vanished to on the ps3 & ps4. Seems on ps4 they all went into vr, totally loving the library of content. Sure there are some im not into but the amount of games on my to get list is stupidly long 40+ and thats not including the ones i have already bought, a lot of them appeal to me. But it's stupid to go buy everything at once when i have a crazy amount of material to get through already but i will keep an eye out in case any drop in price while im catching up.

Even genres that im not usually into are appealing because of the vr, i love been inside surreal fantasy enviroments.

Comment

Looking forward to trying Pinball FX2 VR at some point. I love me some pinball and a couple of youtube reviews have said exactly the things I wanted to hear: mainly that it simulates having a life size table right in front of you. Tempted to pick it up for the Universal Pictures table pack but I have a feeling the moment I do it'll suddenly go on sale. It's happened before.

Comment

The apollo 11 experience was amazing, well worth the £3.99, more historical stuff should be made like that. was unreal to be inside the shuttle on takeoff & then in the lem on it's descent to the moons surface. Just finished enduring the jumpscare simulator known as the affected the manor. Very dark & grim but the atmosphere is great.

Comment

Every time I read this thread I get more pumped about trying mine out. Gotta hold out till xmas!
          I'm like a wrestler stomping the mat, waiting to drop the elbow!

Comment

Been playing Firewall Zero Hour the last couple of night and it's so good. If you like Rainbow Six Seige. You have to get this. The way it works in VR is like the next level of FPS. I mean you can only reach around from cover and poke your gun out like this in VR. Check out what I did this evening...

Comment

Downloaded the PS VR Demo yesterday. Thumper and Rez are amazing so definitely buying those. Didn't care much for the others.

Comment

[MENTION=15230]Nico87[/MENTION] no feels for Job Simulator?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  [MENTION=15230]Nico87[/MENTION] no feels for Job Simulator?
                  Don't have Move, sadly

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                    Don't have Move, sadly
                    Oh yeah sorry. The move controllers as your hands is really cool. I tried them in London Heist on VR Worlds too. Picking up magazines and loading your Uzi. Works really well in Rec Room too.

Think I saw the Moves for around 45 quid over the Black Friday period.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      Oh yeah sorry. The move controllers as your hands is really cool. I tried them in London Heist on VR Worlds too. Picking up magazines and loading your Uzi. Works really well in Rec Room too.

Think I saw the Moves for around 45 quid over the Black Friday period.
                      Aye, I tried London Heist with the DS4 but it just felt awkward. Most stores had Black Friday deals on the regular PS VR V2 bundle with Worlds, but all of them went full price on accessories. Probably betting on people picking them up regardless together with the system.

Comment

Started having a little look around to see what's upcoming on PSVR. Man, there's more for me to get excited about on a peripheral than the main system. Stuff like Blood & Truth, Golem, Dreams, Alvo, Ace combat, Eden tomorrow and Borderlands 2 all have my interest, and that's with only a little digging!

Comment

Finally got around to putting my rez disk in & having a go. Main game is fun but i played it a bazillion times but the vr does make it awesome. Then i tried the area x, holy crap mind blown. The stereoscopic effect is fantastic for brief moments i felt like i was inside the headset melted away and i forgot i was wearing it. Just a disembodied pair of eyes shooting everything.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            Then i tried the area x, holy crap mind blown.
                            Yeah, Area X is something else.

Comment

So again, has no one played Deracine yet?

Comment

Accounting + made me laugh my head off for the whole time i was in it, equal parts funny & disturbing. the room with the giant obsessed fan was the most unsettling bit so far with him looming over you. Seems there's a ton of secrets in there as i think i might have missed 4 levels as theres spaces for 4 carts when you get back to the main menu after completing it, Totally worth the cost, need to experiment more inside it as it seems there's a lot hidden.

Those skeletons had me doubled over laughing especially when you stop playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X