No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would imagine that with PS4 being in its dying days now and PSVR2 on the horizon but more in a long term view the devs of PSVR games see 2021 as do or die for their projects. Either they get out fast and capitalise on PS4 still being relevant and PSVR still getting some news attention or die a painful death at market caught in the lull between PSVR generations. These are likely most of the last meaningful wave of games coming before everyone else holds off for the next-gen version. For me only Fracked looked interesting, hopefully it's not too far off.

Comment

Comment

Free games coming soon!

Download free indie games and PS VR games starting March 25. And get ready: PS4 blockbuster Horizon Zero Dawn will be free for a limited time starting April 19.

Moss, Paper Beast, Astrobot, Rez Infinite, and Thumper.

Comment

Is the Sony answer to Game Pass? Nice

Comment

Sadly not, just some free games for Spring/Summer this year.

Comment

The Knight of Queen, an old school JRPG in VR was released last Friday for £3.29. As simplistic as it looks, I feel I'm going to have to pick it up.

Comment

Someone has managed to put a bit of a hack together to get the PSVR to run Stereoscopic 3D content on the ps3. I can only think of Wipeout and Gran Turismo 6 having 3D options, but still it's pretty cool.

Comment

That's cool. I remember Puppeteer being the best game in 3D that I tried on the PS3. The framerate took too much of a hit in Wipeout.

Comment

I seem to remember Ridge Racer 7 having a 3D version/option too

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Someone has managed to put a bit of a hack together to get the PSVR to run Stereoscopic 3D content on the ps3. I can only think of Wipeout and Gran Turismo 6 having 3D options, but still it's pretty cool.
                      This sounds cool. Do you have a link to anymore about it? Can't find much on google.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                        This sounds cool. Do you have a link to anymore about it? Can't find much on google.

Its a bit fiddly, but very interesting. Never realised how many PS3 games were 3D compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/commen...c_3d_games_on/

Its a bit fiddly, but very interesting. Never realised how many PS3 games were 3D compatible.
                          Beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            I seem to remember Ridge Racer 7 having a 3D version/option too
                            And a 3D version of Xevious you could play while the game loaded.

Comment

Some rumours about the next psvr.
                              4K resolution, eye tracking and vibration motors.

Sony’s next-generation VR headset for PlayStation 5 has significantly higher resolution, inside-out tracking, a vibration motor, and even foveated rendering, reliable sources tell UploadVR. We don’t yet know the product’s name, but multiple sources tell us Sony shared details with partners. Those details include a resolution of

Edit: if it is plugged in via the tiny USB-C in the front, it's going to be falling out all the time. It's going to be a lot of cable weight on a tiny plug and probably likely to break it too.
                              Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 11-05-2021, 06:08.

Comment

You know, you never know, it's just... I struggle to believe a console peripheral will have 4K resolution when much more expensive PC options aren't really hitting that yet properly considering how much this will need to sell for. There's no way PSVR2 can be sold as a loss leader

Comment

Working...
                                X