X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Blood & truth is out very soon, may 29th to be precise
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Truth...s%2C149&sr=8-2
    Yep, gonna get that unless the reviews closer to the time suggest it to be a huge disappointment.

Comment

Just bought physical version of this, looks very much like the kind of game i'd like.

Comment

I've heard that it's not only a good game, but a thoughtful insight into depression.

Comment

These guys like Everybody's Golf VR!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            I would like a Densha De GO! game in VR. Yes please thanks...
            How about this?
            It's more of a train management sim, but there's a VR mode coming with the Limited Run release.

Comment

Had the bro-in-law and his girlfriend visit.

Put her in the shark dive and put him on Superhot, but it was the first time of playing it so couldn't suss out how to throw (Move button).

We were all crowded round, so he nearly punched out the mother in law and then knocked a photo frame onto my son's head, so I sat him down and put on The London Heist instead!

I played Superhot after and I LOVE it, but I was roasting by the end.

I stopped when the kids were hanging around, so I put Cbeebies on for them and I watched Hardcore Henry in VR.
              It's not 3D, but worked great in the visor!

Comment

Best car racing experience on PSVR?

Comment

Best car racing experience on PSVR?
                  It depends. People often say Dirt Rally and that's a tremendous game, but it's also quite demanding. It's too difficult for most people to glean much enjoyment out of (I've heard people joke that it's more of a survival horror game). Still, if you like hardcore racers, give it a go.

Other than that, some people say Driveclub VR is meant to be good.

Comment

I had Blood & Truth on order but have packed everything up for our house move so cancelled.

Will pick it up when we're in the new house and my den is set up.

Comment

The calibration in dirt rally is broken. All other games are fine so I know it’s not just me. Shame as it’s real good when it works!

Wipeout is the best racing game. No wheels though

Comment

I have a love/hate with Dirt Rally. The hill climb and motor cross are great. The actual rally tracks are like trying to thread a needle. I have days were the tracking is fine, then for no reason it drifts to the left next time. Nothing has changed.

I got don't knock twice yesterday. Played it for a bit. It's a game I shouldn't like technically. The controls are a bit annoying and the 'spooky house' setting isn't new, but man I was ****ting myself at points. More so then Resi 7. Don't know what it is about it.

Comment

Is GT Sport VR any good?

Comment

Is GT Sport VR any good?
                            Yes and no. You are limited to Time Trial or 1v1 and as far as I could see you can only use the cars available in your garage, which meant I was playing it flat most of the time to get cash for cars to play in VR. The handling and actual game play and visuals are great though.

Comment

Just noticed five nights at freddys has just been released, that’s tonight’s nightmares taken care of. Just bought it while scoffing my lunch in the breakroom and have told it to go download itself onto my console so when I get in it will be ready to go. Need something to break the hold that no mans sky has on me as I played for 12 hours straight yesterday without noticing the time.

Comment

Blood & Truth out tomorrow, you slahgs!

Comment

Working...
                                X