PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers, Smoke.
    It's hard to explain if you've not experienced it, but VR is brilliant.

I'm experiencing what everyone else did around Christmas!

This game is proper nuts, by the way, like a cheese dream. It gets more and more weird. Anyone else played it?

Comment

I was just going to recommend Statik, which lots of people have already done. It plays like THE ROOM games on Ipad, but with a Portal style humor and atmosphere.

One other game I really enjoyed is BattleZone. It plays a little like a bullet hell game when using the lightest tank and holding down on the boost button (so no shields) and dodging in between the enemy shells. I put hours into that.

Comment

Can't say I've heard of Battlezone. I'm looking for something else, I'll check it out.
        I really enjoy going on the deternator mode in Wipeout for my 'Shmup like' needs.

Comment

Seems the rumours are that space channel 5 is getting the vr treatment, hoping this is true

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Seems the rumours are that space channel 5 is getting the vr treatment, hoping this is true
            Isn't a video uploaded by the official Playstation proof enough it is true?

Also what kind of game was the original SC5?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
              It was a rhythm-action game, of sorts - kinda like Parappa, I suppose?

This one looks like Beat Saber.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                Isn't a video uploaded by the official Playstation proof enough it is true?

Well it’s weither it’s a full game or just some 5 min experience demo.

Comment

Just finished Here They Lie and it was proper bonkers, like I had been transported into someone else's nightmare.

Some bits were desolate, others spooky and some really trippy.

I don't really want to reveal too much, but yeah, it's bonkers.

Comment

Worth getting QC? VR & horror are a match made in heaven.

Comment

I flippin love SC5 Pt2 had a way better OST but I guess this’ll have to do

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Worth getting QC? VR & horror are a match made in heaven.
                        It's hard to say, really.

I got it free with PS+ at some point.
                        I think if I paid full price, I might feel short-changed, but in a sale it's worth it.
                        There's not masses of replayability apart from if you want all the trophies.
                        I did it in about 3 nights, but really enjoyed it, despite it being so twisted.

It's not all horror, it starts off quite tame, then tense and scary, then chuffin' weird, back to scary, then trippy.

It's a pretty unique experience by the end of it.

I followed it up with the Star Wars X-Wing mission and it amazing!
                        I think you all know that.

Finally, I tested Netflix with Kill Bill's House of Blue Leaves fight and it did feel like I was watching it on a massive cinema screen.

Comment

Dirt Rally VR bundle is on sale, £6.99. Absolutely worth getting.
                          I have a love/hate relationship with this game. It's ball breakingly punishing.
                          I threw the towel in, but went back to it a few days ago to try the uphill races. I avoided them before because you drive 600bhp cars and I assumed you'd have to be awesome to attempt it. I was wrong. The tracks are wide and sweeping and it's very satisfying getting the car to drift round a hairpin.
                          Maybe I was looking at this game all wrong. I thought you'd have to get good at Rally, motor cross and Uphill races. I now think they have given you the option of choosing the type of race that suits your style.

Comment

I had awful camera issues with it but it was pretty cool when it wasn’t spazzing out.

Comment

State of play announced a few PSVR games.
                              No Man's Sky beyond is a PSVR update.
                              Iron Man VR. They didn't show much but I'm hoping it's not an 'Experience' and is an actual full game.
                              Concrete Genie is getting the VR treatment as well. It looks very pretty.
                              And Blood and Truth as shown too.

Comment

No mans sky vr update is free for pc and psvr ��

Comment

Working...
                                X