PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    State of play announced a few PSVR games.
    No Man's Sky beyond is a PSVR update.
    Iron Man VR. They didn't show much but I'm hoping it's not an 'Experience' and is an actual full game.
    Concrete Genie is getting the VR treatment as well. It looks very pretty.
    And Blood and Truth as shown too.
    Falcon Age was shown as well.

Was happy to hear the devs were putting an exploration mode in, you can just free roam and dress up your Falcon. They said it was being added for their younger audience but I’m totally going to live in that mode.

Comment

Ooooh! Iron Man could be mint!

00:16 - Iron Man VR
      03:10 - No Man's Sky Beyond
      05:20 - Blood & Truth
      07:13 - Mini Mech Mayhem
      07:20 - Jupiter and Mars
      07:26 - Falcon Age
      07:34 - Trover Saves The Universe
      07:40 - Everybody's Golf VR
      07:49 - Table of Tales
      07:55 - Vacation Simulator
      09:31 - Five Nights At Freddy's VR

Last edited by QualityChimp; 26-03-2019, 08:41.

Comment

They did show quite a bit for PSVR. I hope this continues from Sony. It feels like its entering a 2nd phase of games, like when a new console starts to find its legs.

Comment

Wow. That's a great showing. NMS obviously, but seeing Everybody's Golf also. Don't want the cost of VR but that's pretty hard to ignore.

Comment

Blood and Truth continues to be hilarious to me. I give it 6 The Getaways out of COR BLIMEY GUV.

Comment

Falcon Age, 9th April

Table of Tales, 16th April

Jupiter & Mars, 22nd April

Everybodys Golf VR, 21st May

Blood & Truth, 28th May

Trover Saves the Universe, 31st May

Vacation Simulator, 18th June

Mini Mech Mayhem, 18th June

Five Nights at Freddys VR, Soon™

No Mans Sky, Summer

Comment

Concrete genie looks wonderful, just the type of game to pull me in. Been waiting ages for vacation simulator that was supposed to come out already but got delayed. I'll probably finally get NMS now that there will be a vr mode, exploring the galaxy in 1st person will be fun. Nice to see sony actually supporting a peripheral for once, my library is already quite full with psvr games that i still have to get through but it's nice to have a decent selection to choose from.

Comment

On that list, I like the look of Iron Man VR the most, but I wonder if it does anything that Megaton Rainfall doesn't already cover.
                  The VR Headset already makes me think I've got Iron Man's suit on!

All the rest look interesting, though, and would at least investigate!

I'm unsure about Table of Tales, which looks like a boardgame simulator?

I got NMS in a sale but didn't get on with the grind and tiny inventory, so thought I'd wait for the NEXT update.
                  I still didn't try it and they've had further updates since, but playing in VR seems a great match.
                  In Minecraft, if your inventory is full, you can craft a chest and drop stuff in it, and NMS desperately needs something a bit more like that.

Some of the most fun I've had in VR is the games where you can fiddle with everything (The Getaway, Ultrawings), so I'll probably really like Vacation Simulator.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    On that list, I like the look of Iron Man VR the most, but I wonder if it does anything that Megaton Rainfall doesn't already cover.
                    The VR Headset already makes me think I've got Iron Man's suit on!

All the rest look interesting, though, and would at least investigate!

I'm unsure about Table of Tales, which looks like a boardgame simulator?

I got NMS in a sale but didn't get on with the grind and tiny inventory, so thought I'd wait for the NEXT update.
                    I still didn't try it and they've had further updates since, but playing in VR seems a great match.
                    In Minecraft, if your inventory is full, you can craft a chest and drop stuff in it, and NMS desperately needs something a bit more like that.

Some of the most fun I've had in VR is the games where you can fiddle with everything (The Getaway, Ultrawings), so I'll probably really like Vacation Simulator.
                    My daughter loves job simulator its the definitive fiddle with everything simulator whether its Photocopying everything in the office throwing stuff at other office users or pouring coffee on your computer it never seems to get old. working in the shop restaurant or garage is fun too and the humor and writing is great its a great package overall.

Comment

Deffo going to get it when it's in a sale!

Comment

I need to get some move controllers but they are like rocking horse ****. I knew I should have got some before xmas.

Comment

Yeah, I was well chuffed when I found the prize bundle came with a pair!

Comment

I redid the Star Wars VR mission (Oh for a full game of this!), then started Statik.

Wow! It's brilliant! So clever!

I feel like a primate using tools for the first time when the level starts, then when the penny drops, I feel like a genius.
                            I did a fair bit before realising it was nearly midnight, so packed up.

I'm currently stuck on a mission and I really don't want to cheat, but I know I'm on the cusp of the solution.

It's

One where there's a cassette on the right, some wheels on the front and a light-up 3x3 pad on the left.
                            Now, I think the key to solving this is using the lights.
                            I've spotted around the room a selection of post it notes that represent patterns on the lights, but I can't get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

One where there's a cassette on the right, some wheels on the front and a light-up 3x3 pad on the left.
                              Now, I think the key to solving this is using the lights.
                              I've spotted around the room a selection of post it notes that represent patterns on the lights, but I can't get it to work.

Yup. You're on the right road.
                              Have a good look around...

Comment

The Mega Pack is on offer for the next 3 days.Seriously tempted to pick one up tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X