PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    I'm at a point where I feel it's kinda nuts I don't own one of these. I'm hoping for some really deep discounts around Black Friday. My target would be about £200 for the headset, camera and two Moves, but not sure if that's unrealistic.
    2nd hand you'll get it for that price. Not sure you'll get your hands on moves, they're like rocking horse ****.

Comment

Nah I don't want a grubby second hand one

Fingers crossed for some solid discounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        2nd hand you'll get it for that price. Not sure you'll get your hands on moves, they're like rocking horse ****.
        Back in stock on amazon at retail cost think it’s the double pack for £60 ish saw them today while on there, lemme see if I can find link

If anyone’s after them a good time to get them before the Xmas madness happens again as it happened last year, got lucky and got a pair when I first got my setup but as it got to Xmas they totally dried up and started to sell for stupid money.

Comment

I’ve realised I haven’t actually donned my PSVR headset this year. Kids love it though.

Comment

Doctor Who: The Edge of Time VR Game Will Release on November 12th

• Become part of Doctor Who – a thrilling single-player adventure developed by Sony London alumni (VR Worlds, The London Heist, Blood and Truth), Doctor Who: The Edge Of Time will immerse players in Doctor Who like never before as they travel across space and time to save reality.
            • Wield the Sonic Screwdriver – with exhilarating moment-to-moment gameplay, wield the Sonic Screwdriver to solve fiendish puzzles and traverse a dangerous universe full of challenges, enemies and wonder.
            • Stunning cinematic visuals – from the Dalekanium of a Dalek’s shell, to the stone-cold terror of a Weeping Angel, experience stunning visuals that bring the show to life!
            • Doctor Who talent – featuring Jodie Whittaker as the voice of the Doctor and Nicholas Briggs as the voice of the Daleks, in a story written by Gavin Collinson, Digital Producer for Doctor Who and author
            • Oculus Quest support – experience the next level of immersion with Oculus Quest, as you explore the Doctor Who universe without boundaries in untethered virtual reality
            Last edited by QualityChimp; 22-10-2019, 14:39.

Comment

Hands On: Iron Man VR Is the Next Big Thing for PSVR

"On the face of it, Marvel's Iron Man VR is a surefire sales success thanks to superhero branding and marketing that could reach the stratosphere. However, that only goes so far when the experience doesn't quite match up with those expectations.

Thankfully, it looks like the team at Camouflaj is on course to manage anticipation effectively. We're yet to see much past its tutorial area, but if we're left impressed when all the title does is teach you its most basic mechanics, then Marvel's Iron Man VR could represent the next great step for virtual reality."

Comment

Virtual virtual reality finally released, been looking forward to playing this one.

Comment

Rumour: Could Horizon: Zero Dawn Point Its Bow at PSVR?

Comment

You have to remember that the PSVR is only really limited by the PS4. Hooked up to a PS5, games like Horizon zero dawn become possible. With super sampling and HDR the image quality still has some more to give.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      You have to remember that the PSVR is only really limited by the PS4. Hooked up to a PS5, games like Horizon zero dawn become possible. With super sampling and HDR the image quality still has some more to give.
                      I'd argue that it's also limited to using the one camera. Being able to walk about inside your game (as opposed to just bobbing your head around) is the biggest jump VR provides, IMO.

I'm still looking forward to hearing about PSVR on the PS5. I'm looking towards it being my living room VR solution if it can provide enough exclusive games.

In other 'news' Tetris Effect has been on Steam since July. I'm only really missing out on Resi7 and Astrobot now. Everything else is covered.

Comment

What the Vive really needs is both a really good pool/snooker game, that and a pinball arcade - both with fixed camera settings just like Thumper provides. Getting both of those right would totally eliminate both a pool table and a pinball machine from my wants list.

Comment

Anyone who has Trover on PSVR, I really need some help.

Got a physical copy, downloaded an update and started tonight.

The head tracking doesn’t seem to work, at all. It’s stuck in the centre of the screen and I can’t look up or down in the game world. Really nauseating, this can’t be right can it?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                            Anyone who has Trover on PSVR, I really need some help.

Got a physical copy, downloaded an update and started tonight.

The head tracking doesn’t seem to work, at all. It’s stuck in the centre of the screen and I can’t look up or down in the game world. Really nauseating, this can’t be right can it?
                            No that sounds totally wrong as the tracking and movement is usually pretty good in that game. Not sure what to suggest as even if you delete the game it will just apply the updates the minute you install it again.

Have any of your other games started acting weird? Wonder if it's a good idea to recalibrate yourr camera and re register the headset lights with it again.

Comment

You’re right, for some reason my front light on the headset was out. A full reconnect sorted it. And I’m glad it did because trover is all kinds of great.

Good tip, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                                You’re right, for some reason my front light on the headset was out. A full reconnect sorted it. And I’m glad it did because trover is all kinds of great.

Good tip, cheers.
                                Good you got it sorted, Trover i found a blast to play the enviroments are crazy. I love Roilands weird rambling dialogue i have lost a lot of time just sat listening to the characters ramble on. Even right at the start beating the guy in the chair and then walking away till he started talking smack and then going back to rough him up again lolol.

Comment

Working...
                                X