PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Good you got it sorted, Trover i found a blast to play the enviroments are crazy. I love Roilands weird rambling dialogue i have lost a lot of time just sat listening to the characters ramble on. Even right at the start beating the guy in the chair and then walking away till he started talking smack and then going back to rough him up again lolol.
    Managed a full playthrough over the weekend and it was a great experience wrapped up as a VR game. Very enjoyable time and if you like Roiland then its a must buy I think.

I love the fact he doesn't even really bother trying to change his main voices from Rick & Morty. Speaking of which, is that experience worth a go? I get the feeling it won't be as fully formed as Trover was but it might be prime pickings for a black Friday VR deal...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
      Managed a full playthrough over the weekend and it was a great experience wrapped up as a VR game. Very enjoyable time and if you like Roiland then its a must buy I think.

I love the fact he doesn't even really bother trying to change his main voices from Rick & Morty. Speaking of which, is that experience worth a go? I get the feeling it won't be as fully formed as Trover was but it might be prime pickings for a black Friday VR deal...
      The rick & morty experience is fun if you are a fan of the show as it's just like been inside the show but more like a toy than a full game like Trover is as you just mess about and do whats asked of you but it does have a few slight problems though as the tracking can be finnicky as when you turn around to face behind you the move controllers get blocked by your body and the camera cant see your hands so they will stop working so you kind of need to move in a way where the camera can still see them just like in job simulator that has the same problem. My only other tip is set the camera up high slightly pointing down as the devs website says that will give you the best results when playing.
      Last edited by importaku; 18-11-2019, 14:35.

Comment

Ive two very similar games coming from my wife for Xmas, Concrete Genie and Ghost Giant. Hope they are good, short, fun games.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
          Ive two very similar games coming from my wife for Xmas, Concrete Genie and Ghost Giant. Hope they are good, short, fun games.
          Both of them are super charming & wonderful, concrete genie is not hugely vr but theres a few side bits in vr mode just dont go in thinking the whole game is in vr.

Comment

GT Sport is supposed to be discounted for Black Friday, I hope they discount it digitally too.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              GT Sport is supposed to be discounted for Black Friday, I hope they discount it digitally too.
              It's poor in VR mind

Comment

Luckily I'll be using a headset.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Luckily I'll be using a headset.
                  That's when the game becomes poor.

Comment

I don't mind it in VR. It's not a 'full' game experience, but it's cool just to race a car round a track for time trials. I like having a good look at the car interiors.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      I don't mind it in VR. It's not a 'full' game experience, but it's cool just to race a car round a track for time trials. I like having a good look at the car interiors.
                      It's horribly downgraded in VR with just 2 cars and horrible low res visuals. I much prefer Dirt in VR on the PS4

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        It's horribly downgraded in VR with just 2 cars and horrible low res visuals. I much prefer Dirt in VR on the PS4
                        Oh god yeah, dirt rally is awesome.

Comment

Anyone tried Audica yet? i'm tempted but that pricetag is putting me off a little. Ended up buying some of the the song dlc for beat sabre instead.

Comment

I'm hoping there will be some good discounts on "Cyber Monday" because there is nothing good I want discounted on the store right now...

Comment

So the only thing I picked up in the end is Deracine. I like it but I don't know why it couldn't have had a free momvement option. Only an hour into it, anyone else played it? It's no Dark Souls that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                So I used this as a guide for my friend testing it out last night and he loved it!
                                He's run it past his wife and got shot down, though!

I popped on Staik at the end too, which he enjoyed.

I think his favourite was Star Wars as he's a big fan anyway and it really is a treat.
                                I love the start where the title appears then an AT-AT stomps down.
                                Heh, my mate crumbled on Black Friday and has joined the PSVR club!

Comment

Working...
                                X