PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Yeah, there's a bit of a Ready Player One moment when you step back into the real world after a long VR session.

I see it like arcade games. Stuff like G-Loc in an R360 is one of the most memorable gaming experiences in my life, but I wouldn't want to play it for hours!

If you can get that most games are like an espresso gaming hit, you'll get a lot from it.

I do love Astro Bot and I've stopped playing because I really don't want it to end and didn't want to blaze through all the levels.
    I wouldn’t worry about it mate, it’s an absolute joy to return to even after you’ve completed it.

Comment

That new Star Wars: Squadrons looks amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        Ace Combat isn't all that
        I had a pre-order for it; I would've bought it full-whack, day-1... Until they announced the VR was just a subset of the game. Never bought it in the finish.

Comment

I was looking for dungeon crawlers and game across Operencia and would you believe that 2 days ago they announced that a VR version is coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            I was looking for dungeon crawlers and game across Operencia and would you believe that 2 days ago they announced that a VR version is coming soon!

Sweet, it's coming to Quest, too. Will have to watch for that.

Comment

Couple of physical pick ups from Game.

QuiVr
              Ghost Giant
              GroundHog Day

£28 for the three of them, they had some other stuff (all new) reduced if anyone is interested. Looking forward to some VR, haven't been in the headset in ages

Comment

I have no idea what any of those three are? Haven't donned the headset in quite a while, something new would be good.

Comment

ghost giant is wonderful, one of the hidden gems of the psvr library.

Comment

All existing content in Dreams can be played in VR.

Dreams PSVR support finally becomes a reality this week with a free update to the PS4 title on July 22nd. But there’s still a lot we don’t know about the promising integration. Creative Director Mark Healey helped clue us in a little. We spoke to Healey last week

Comment

The free updates for stuff recently is pretty immense. Another up date for NMS last week, VR added to Dreams this week.

Comment

Surely Dreams will take a serious hit to resolution to get up to the required frame rate for PSVR?

Comment

The article Cassius_Smoke posted above talks a little about that.

Comment

It's probably going to be a hot mess to be honest. Most of the stuff on there already is.

Comment

When the family have all gone to bed tonight I shall be getting my helmet out

Will try Dreams, No Man's Sky, a smidge of Iron Man and maybe a spot of Ultrawings.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                When the family have all gone to bed tonight I shall be getting my helmet out

Will try Dreams, No Man's Sky, a smidge of Iron Man and maybe a spot of Ultrawings.
                                Dreams VR is tomorrow I'm afraid

Comment

Working...
                                X