No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you're right, it ain't worth buying a Pro for. Was just pointing out some decent wares. Oh Bloodborne. Detroit Become Human.

Comment

We tried haggling a deal for a Pro+PSVR+games today out of MediaMarkt (huge electronics chain) and got absolutely nowhere. Their Pro is set at €420 with the PSVR at €340 (includes GT Sport VR). They wouldn't even do them for their online prices so we walked away. Tetris and Resi are €40 each, although I guess I would have gone digital on the games. €840 is just too much, regardless. I probably couldn't stomach passing over that much for a PS5 fresh out of a time machine.

Comment

Are there any other good games planned for this year? I still need Tetris Effect and Beat Saber, and lookong forward to Fisherman's Tale, Ghost Giant, Trover, and (if it ever comes out) Form. Wondering if I should get PS Plus, exclusively for savings, and basically all I ever buy is PSVR games

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          We tried haggling a deal for a Pro+PSVR+games today out of MediaMarkt (huge electronics chain) and got absolutely nowhere. Their Pro is set at €420 with the PSVR at €340 (includes GT Sport VR). They wouldn't even do them for their online prices so we walked away. Tetris and Resi are €40 each, although I guess I would have gone digital on the games. €840 is just too much, regardless. I probably couldn't stomach passing over that much for a PS5 fresh out of a time machine.
          That’s insanely high. It would probably be cheaper to fly to the UK and buy them. Get a slim instead of a pro and it’d probably set you back £370 if you found some decent deals.

I thought you you got a Vive though?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            I thought you you got a Vive though?
            I was going to get both! But no, the above helped me solidify my choice.

Depending on how much I miss Tetris and Resi 7 I might have another look come Black Friday.

Speaking of the Vive, the stock lenses are meant to be a bit rubbish; so I'm going to go and butcher them out and replace them with the Gear VR lenses before even turning it on for the first time.

Comment

Ah, cool. I think you made the right choice. 800 quid for a PSVR is well over the odds.

Whats the game lineup for your Vive unboxing sesh? Apart from the ‘replace the lenses’ game!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Whats the game lineup for your Vive unboxing sesh? Apart from the ‘replace the lenses’ game!
                The Lab (Valve's free thing... feels like what would otherwise be a pack-in, so why not?)

Followed by:
                Rez
                Thumper
                Superhot VR
                BallisticNG
                Beat Saber
                Tilt Brush

I'm afraid to get into Skyrim so soon. It's a different install to both regular and Special Editions so will require a few hours of modding first (otherwise would take days/weeks if I wasn't well versed enough). I might try Alien: Isolation at some point. I've never played it before and there's a VR patch.

Comment

*A most regal voice: Please make a Vive thread, sir. As this here, is a thread dedicated to the very finest of hard wares. Thy Pee Ess Vee Arr!

We shall remember this!

Comment

Firewall free to play this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      *A most regal voice: Please make a Vive thread, sir. As this here, is a thread dedicated to the very finest of hard wares. Thy Pee Ess Vee Arr!

We shall remember this!
                      HTC Vive
                      oculus rift virtual reality
                      Search page

Comment

That's us told [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION].

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            That's us told @wakka.
                            I thought that

Comment

Holy Sh8T Ace Combat VR is the most incredible gaming experience ever. The demo up on the Jp store !!!!. Can't wait for the game tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                                Holy Sh8T Ace Combat VR is the most incredible gaming experience ever. The demo up on the Jp store !!!!. Can't wait for the game tomorrow
                                Gonna have to watch out for this; it sounds like it could be awesome. I loved some of the older ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X