No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I found, personally, is that it helps if the camera is stationary and that being on the tv or tv stand made it move slightly due to the general movement from playing. It really helps if it is somehow locked in place (solid shelf etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      Ordered a third party stand for my PS Camera as it didn't come with one. The way it's set up it works fine but I'm having no luck with the Move Controllers detection which is way too spotty. Hopefully it'll collectively have enough range for me to do decent standing play between everything, I do miss the Vive's in built tracking.
      Generally, high up seems to be better. Obvious sources of light and/or reflection can mess with tracking too.
      Don't forget, the camera doesn't really have any association with the TV, so don't feel obliged to place it on top...

Comment

Anyone ran PSVR games on PS5 and noticed any improvements?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Anyone ran PSVR games on PS5 and noticed any improvements?
          Yes. Although I went from an OG PS4 to a PS5. But I can say that wipeout, dirt rally and dreams all looks much better.
          Perhaps if you went from ps4 pro to PS5 it wouldn't be as big a jump.

Comment

Good stuff. Sounds promising.

Comment

I've got a bit of a boxed in layout so need to move to the side area to do stand up play, should be okay though as I use a desk so I can put the stand on the edge and when seated move it back to where it is now which works fine. It'll likely have to go at mid-height though.

Comment

Comment

Cheers, [MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION], I'll watch that later.
                  Looks like there are some gems I've missed.

Comment

PSN Sales guide

Comment

Comment

Hitman 3's an odd one, though if you've been along for the ride thus far you'll know to expect as much. Just as Hitman …

A little bit more info on Hitman 3 including that Move Controllers aren't supported

Comment

This is probably not news at all to anyone but just in case it is, I've been preloading Hitman 3 and it looks like the PS5 has absolutely no problem downloading the PS4 version alongside the PS5 version as well. Takes up a lot of space but should you fancy you can have both the next-gen version and the VR supporting version installed side by side

Comment

Alongside today's release of Hitman 3 is a welcome bonus - a mode that allows you to play through the entirety of IO's …

A feature on Hitman VR

Comment

Comment

No man's sky has had a PSVR PS5 update. Higher textures, resolution and faster load speed when playing the ps4 version on the PS5 through psvr. Haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X