No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't usually like racing games but i found omega collection jaw dropping the feeling of been in a anti gravity car is amazing. It's a genre i'm crap at but driving from inside made me play a hell of a lot better as i found it really easy to anticipate corners in VR.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      This. 20 minutes in wipeout followed by 5 hours of nausea was my experience. Once you get your legs though it’s the second best vr experience available anywhere IMO. A must buy!
      What is the best?

Comment

Tubgirl vr

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          What is the best?
          DCS. Bit hardcore for most but it does VR so well. Wipeout is the absolute nuts in front though and much more playable than on a flat screen.

Comment

DCS. Bit hardcore for most but it does VR so well. Wipeout is the absolute nuts in front though and much more playable than on a flat screen.
            I will never play screen Wipeout again. I tried once after the first time I played it in VR, and I just have no desire to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              I will never play screen Wipeout again. I tried once after the first time I played it in VR, and I just have no desire to play it.
              My feelings when it comes to Squadrons. I can never go back.

Comment

Wipeout is the only PSVR game I've had a problem with. It made me nauseous and I had no desire to try again. Same happened to a mate of mine.

Comment

Same happened to me. Do just a few minute sessions and gradually increase and eventually you’ll be able to turn all the anti sickness assists off amd you’ll be fine for hours

Comment

Ultrawings was and still is the only one I can't play. You'd think Wipeout would have prepared me but something about it makes me really sick even now.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      Wipeout is the only PSVR game I've had a problem with. It made me nauseous and I had no desire to try again. Same happened to a mate of mine.
                      Me too .

Comment

Robinson : The journey is the one I couldn't handle. Crytek must have just done something wrong I reckon. It's not a fast moving game at all but queezy every time I played it.

Comment

Robinson : The journey is the one I couldn't handle. Crytek must have just done something wrong I reckon. It's not a fast moving game at all but queezy every time I played it.
                          I know when I've played a few creations in Dreams it's made me queezy. I guess the framerate might be off. Maybe it's the same as that.

Comment

There's enough I get on with and already love on PSVR to not feel the need to push through any nausea barriers for anything else on top. There's no game in the world I'd put myself through the cold sweats for. Fair play to you though @Brad ... sounds like your dedication has hooked you up with your dream VR experience. For me I already had that in Rez

Comment

Rez is transcendental.

I am currently *obscenely* excited about Densha de Go coming out on PSVR. It looks like a great game:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZfjvMhFWXQ&t=2279s

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
                                Rez is transcendental.
                                Rez feels like it was made for VR. Shame they didn’t make more of a game of the gorgeous free roam VR specific section.

Comment

Working...
                                X