No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman, Superhot and Megaton Rainfall from my wishlist are in the sale!

There should be some other treats too on the new sales.

Comment

I think Megaton Rainfall is pretty pants, so wait for the sale, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
        I think Megaton Rainfall is pretty pants, so wait for the sale, yeah.
        Yeah, I'd been looking forward to it and I found it my first PSVR disappointment.
        I love the idea of being able to fly from space down to street level, but the controls are a bit clunky and it's pretty hard trying to hit fast-moving enemies when you're struggling trying to get them in your sights.

I watched John Wick 3 last night and now I'm itching to play Superhot!

Comment

I would like a Densha De GO! game in VR. Yes please thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Kinda surprised there isn't one. I mean 360-3D YouTube videos exist, and some of the older Densha games were basically just video footage played at varying speeds

Comment

These days it rolls like this....

It's crying out for the PSVR treatment. Taito recently released a single screen version too, so PS4 standard needs to come out too. EDIT - Actually it was for a new cab which didn't require you to go inside.

Last edited by hudson; 20-05-2019, 11:40.

Comment

Comment

These days it rolls like this....

It's crying out for the PSVR treatment. Taito recently released a single screen version too, so PS4 standard needs to come out too. EDIT - Actually it was for a new cab which didn't require you to go inside.

Time to start harassing Andy @ arcade club for new cab requests LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Yeah, I'd been looking forward to it and I found it my first PSVR disappointment.
                    I love the idea of being able to fly from space down to street level, but the controls are a bit clunky and it's pretty hard trying to hit fast-moving enemies when you're struggling trying to get them in your sights.

I watched John Wick 3 last night and now I'm itching to play Superhot!
                    wait for the vr update for no mans sky, you'll be able to fly around to your hearts contrent from space right to the planet. I'm hoping the new version of subnautica will have vr one day, the original is genuinely scary even in non vr.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the NMS update.
                      We got a date set for it?

Comment

I like Everybody's Golf. I like VR. But I cannot see how it can be sociable like that, unfortunately.

Re: Densha in VR - I think a lot of PS2 games would work well in VR. I would be happy with that level of detail. I am very surprised Namco have not done RR VR - even a single track would look great. And if sold at a low price, would fly off the digital shelves.

Comment

Would players be happy using Move controllers, or would a physical peripheral be the way forward?
                          Bit tricky when you can't actually see it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I'm really looking forward to the NMS update.
                            We got a date set for it?
                            Sadly not, just sometime this summer. Bought it today so i shall play in normal mode to learn how the game works then restart once i get the vr update. After subnautica i need a new survival type of game nms is the closest thing to filling that gap.

Comment

I've yet to play a single game in 2019, did that gangster one come out yet? (I can't remember the name!)

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                I've yet to play a single game in 2019, did that gangster one come out yet? (I can't remember the name!)
                                Blood & truth is out very soon, may 29th to be precise

Comment

Working...
                                X